• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - "ANG MOH & PINAY GF GANGED UP & THREATENED S'POREAN LADY DRIVER"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Source : http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/ang-moh-pinay-gf-ganged-threatened-sporean-lady-driver

ang-moh-threatens-to-beat-up-singaporean-lady2_1.jpg

A "young Singaporean girl" posted :

I was driving to vivo-city when a blue Toyota Prius driven by a Pinoy lady dangerously cut into my lane, almost causing an accident just before we entered the carpark. We drove down to the passenger pickup point in the basement and she stopped in front a ramp. I was waiting to pick up my Grandma who is wheelchair bound, hence I winded down my window and signaled to the Toyota Prius driver to move forward slightly so that my car would be more convenient for my Grandma to board. However, she refused and said “Too bad, you’ve gotta wait”.

In the next few minutes, her caucasian husband turned up with a trolley full of groceries and they took their own sweet time to unload it into their car boot. Next, I don’t know what the lady driver told her husband but he came banging on my car window aggressively, shouting at me, asking me why I am stalking his girlfriend??

After I told him politely I’m just waiting for my family, he told me he’s gonna call the police and report me. Next, he shouted “What’s wrong with these people!” and challenged me to get out of the car. He wanted to pick a fight with a young girl who’s just waiting for her handicapped grandma.

He was wearing a company T-Shirt, where through Facebook, I found his name to be Graham Lind who used to work at Neptune Regatta and his so-called girlfriend name is Juliah Morrissey. Car no. plate SGR2437H.

Be careful of this couple who tries to cause accidents, inconsiderate, then try to bully others in such an I'll bred manner.

Source : http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/ang-moh-pinay-gf-ganged-threatened-sporean-lady-driver

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
...they are fxxx in S I N .....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yawn. these are your typical one sided story to make it seem she is the victim. who know she probably started the fight first. typical fark up sinkie who does not dare to confront these pinoys and chao ang mohs. why post these crap fairy tales. most likely scenario is she probably shouted at them to move and hence the tit for tat. usual cow beh cow bu crap. wasting everybody time.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pinoy maid got very hiso angmo name.....sure is pinoy?
Sinkies very good to bully.....being a girl is no excuse not to stand up to bullies.....she could have crash her car into them if she wanted too.....too bad she just got to kena bully.
If she had given the slutty pinoy 2 tight slaps after she said that then things could just turned out differently.....she kuai kuai stayed in her car that's why signaled to them she's easy meat to be picked on

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pinoy maid got very hiso angmo name.....sure is pinoy?

The 'Morrissey' is probably her ex-husband's name. Many Western women retain their husband's surname even after divorce, e.g. Ivana Trump. This Juliah is just a serial SPG Pinay hitting on chow ang mohs.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 'Morrissey' is probably her ex-husband's name. Many Western women retain their husband's surname even after divorce, e.g. Ivana Trump. This Juliah is just a serial SPG Pinay hitting on chow ang mohs.

well analysed..........

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yawn. these are your typical one sided story to make it seem she is the victim. who know she probably started the fight first. typical fark up sinkie who does not dare to confront these pinoys and chao ang mohs. why post these crap fairy tales. most likely scenario is she probably shouted at them to move and hence the tit for tat. usual cow beh cow bu crap. wasting everybody time.

not to mention sinkies hate their own sinkies and treat them like crap when they have a problem expect other sinkies to help them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A born in and stay in sinkieland loser complaining when PAP foreign pets screwing her.. She totally deserve it as this is what she stupidly vote for..

Because of this incident, I have decided that I will avoid stupid people at all cost.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
not to mention sinkies hate their own sinkies and treat them like crap when they have a problem expect other sinkies to help them.

How about sinkies who like their own sinkies and stand up against msian bully in JB forum? Can expect other sinkies to help when they have problem? My case already proven the answer is NO. And not only no help but sinkies with venom will step more.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about sinkies who like their own sinkies and stand up against msian bully in JB forum? Can expect other sinkies to help when they have problem? My case already proven the answer is NO. And not only no help but sinkies with venom will step more.

You take your victim mentality and shove it up your cheebye......
Can't take the heat then get out of the fucking kitchen

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are the typical sinkie basher without declaring own nationality. You didn't read she wrote there she winded down the window and signalled to the pinay driver to move the car forward slightly and got a rude response from her instead. What shouting? Anyway shouting so what? If people are not selfish, inconsiderate, rude, underhanded and lawless, why people want to shout at them?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

stop spamming this thread with your BS. Btw you sure this woman driver is a mudlander? So you are assuming she is one right that's why you are biased towards her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
stop spamming this thread with your BS. Btw you sure this woman driver is a mudlander? So you are assuming she is one right that's why you are biased towards her.

Don't anyhow accuse me. I was replying direct to your comment about sinkies not liking sinkies and expect help when they have problem. Only stupid thickskinned like you will think your comment not spamming your BS but my reply to your comment is spamming. And which part of my post assumed the driver is mudlander and I was biased against her? Unlike you I know how to read that she is a "young Sporean lady driver".