• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mat Sinkie Boy Wants To Divorce Intolerant Wife! Guess Her Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear A.S.S,

I am in an inter-racial marriage. I'm a Muslim while my wife is a Chinese free-thinker. We've known each other for more than half a lifetime and married for 12 years.

Since we got married, she has never stepped foot into my parents' home and she has disallowed me to bring our 2 kids (10 and 2) to see my parents. I am very disappointed about it but we remained an otherwise happy family (most of the time). But since the passing of my father 3 months ago, my mother has been pestering me to see the kids and my siblings also started to pressure me. For avoidance of doubt, I do not stop her parents from seeing our kids.

Even know she knows that she is being unreasonable, my wife once said that she doesn't like my family to the extent that she doesn't want to be associated with them. She admits that maybe she is afraid that our kids will become Muslim.

Now, I am considering a divorce so that I can bring the kids to see my mom etc during visitation time. I even said it to our 10 year old. My kid told me that it did not bother him not knowing his father's side, but it bothered him that his parents would no longer be together.

Should I divorce my wife because of our irreconciliable differences when it comes to our children's religion, or should I stick with her for the sake of our children?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ause-she-prevents-our-kids-visitng-my-parents

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Muslim are fucking troublesome.. Only a stupid non Muslim will marry him.. And that is, by no surprise, a woman.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How the 2 of them able to get married at the first plc?
So many indifference still can get together?
She like him at the beginning becos foreskin kana cut?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This m&d should be the clean type of m&d. More towards chink or eurasian type . I never come across a Sinkie woman marrying a m&d rock :biggrin::*:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if she is so afraid of islam why did she marry one in the first place?it is time for her to become a good muslim wife and put on the hijab and give herself over to allah.

and lets face it it doesnt matter whether ur kids think or believe they are muslim or santa claus,they are a mixed breed,they have the genes and dna of

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you got brown, you won't look down!
She don't want the kids to be Muslim but a pig eating Chinese. Once they see their grandparents lifestyle, that thought of being Muslim and malay will linger.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you got brown, you won't look down!
She don't want the kids to be Muslim but a pig eating Chinese. Once they see their grandparents lifestyle, that thought of being Muslim and malay will linger.

Better to eat pig than to become a follower of Satan which is what Muslims do. Just look at the life of their Profit MoreHamMad. This demonic bastard raped, enslaved, mass murdered, sex pervert, pirate, looter, and all round MutherFucker is their prophet! Fucking bastards! There are Muslims who are Satanic and should not be trusted!

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear A.S.S,

I am in an inter-racial marriage. I'm a Muslim while my wife is a Chinese free-thinker. We've known each other for more than half a lifetime and married for 12 years.

Since we got married, she has never stepped foot into my parents' home and she has disallowed me to bring our 2 kids (10 and 2) to see my parents. I am very disappointed about it but we remained an otherwise happy family (most of the time). But since the passing of my father 3 months ago, my mother has been pestering me to see the kids and my siblings also started to pressure me. For avoidance of doubt, I do not stop her parents from seeing our kids.

Even know she knows that she is being unreasonable, my wife once said that she doesn't like my family to the extent that she doesn't want to be associated with them. She admits that maybe she is afraid that our kids will become Muslim.

Now, I am considering a divorce so that I can bring the kids to see my mom etc during visitation time. I even said it to our 10 year old. My kid told me that it did not bother him not knowing his father's side, but it bothered him that his parents would no longer be together.

Should I divorce my wife because of our irreconciliable differences when it comes to our children's religion, or should I stick with her for the sake of our children?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ause-she-prevents-our-kids-visitng-my-parents

I am sure his Chinese wife ate lots of Pork and 100% her body made up
of pork so she non halal, so why he married her when she's non halal!!

For fcuk sake don't marry other races if you stick to your halal shariah!!

Really good joke that why your wife doesn't want to visit the in law!
now became out law!!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure his Chinese wife ate lots of Pork and 100% her body made up
of pork so she non halal, so why he married her when she's non halal!!

For fcuk sake don't marry other races if you stick to your halal shariah!!

Really good joke that why your wife doesn't want to visit the in law!
now became out law!!

It's ok to kiss,screw, touch a pig eating women. Muslim cannot eat them only.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once the Korean is screwed by a Sinkie malay, she becomes a Sinkie. A Korean will never screw a chinaman.

ROFL look at how stupid you sound and how happy you are that one random korean woman is with a m&d. Dunno how come so many koreans that learn/speak chinese in sinkieland? Must have been banged by chines.e