• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Victor Lye gives bursary to Aljunied GRC residents! WP MPs Jiak Liao Bee!!!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10307418_10207068294640919_4427222936035576361_n.jpg

12523059_10207068295640944_7591982657706520621_n.jpg

12417919_10207068297200983_6823403574265260589_n.jpg

10649478_10207068297480990_7843716368460254642_n.jpg

Victor Lye added 8 new photos.
9 January at 23:05 ·
Full day today presenting Bedok Reservoir-Punggol Citizens' Consultative Committee Bursary and the Ministry of Education's Edusave Awards to our deserving students and supportive parents. Heartened to see kids growing taller over the years, and some now taller than me!

Aljunied GRC residents are blessed with the presence of PAP team.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where the fcuk are the opposition MPs? Sleeping on the job as usual? They are always absent from community events. I am surprised that people would even vote for MPs that they hardly get to see.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low Thia Khiang, the duly elected MP of the constituency, should be the one giving the awards, not this PAP loser Victor Lye.

PAP playing dirty politics of using taxpayer money and civil servants for it's partisan goals, this is divisive, discriminatory and undemocratic.

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Low Thia Khiang, the duly elected MP of the constituency, should be the one giving the awards, not this PAP loser Victor Lye.

PAP playing dirty politics of using taxpayer money and civil servants for it's partisan goals, this is divisive, discriminatory and undemocratic.

Well said.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The aristocrats have their privileges.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How can the useless opposition hope to win elections when they are hardly present for important grassroots events like bursary presentations and community celebrations? No wonder useless oppositions like Chee, KJ, GMS and the other useless parties have no chance to win elections. They really need to be more involved in grassroots work instead of just showing up during elections season.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
These awards are nothing but a ploy to get people to meet their MP or PAP candidates. Several of my friend's and my child got the award and we were surprised since we cannot comprehend how we (or our child) qualified for the awards. I realized this when attending the ceremony.

Award recipients are grouped by their zone instead of their school etc. The family are invited to a nice luncheon. The kids are whisked away to do some art & craft/ activity while their parents are asked to join "meet their MP" for before the award presentation - that takes less than 30 minutes.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has NO respect for elected MPs of different party.

PAP uses our tax dollars to showcase their unelected politicians while the duly elected MPs of WPs are shunned.

This calls for an insurrection.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a fair comparison. It has been well known that losing PAP candidates get to sit as grassroot advisors in the state-funded PA's CCC committee.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bursary come from where? Victor Lye's own pocket is it?

Cheeebye from taxpayers like you and me ok. Victor dog claiming credit for fuck.