• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to join the police force in australia?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am planning to join the police force in down under. anybody has experience? with both my intellect and physique, i think i will make a good contribution to aussie society. uphold justice and fight crime is in my blood. i have sniffing ability like a dog too, one look at pple, i can sense someone up to no good even a mile away. lanugaes wise, i can speak fluent and write english and mandarin(both taiwanese and china), can also speak hokkien and cantonese:o

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tell them you want to volunteer to join ISIS and will supply information back to them as an undercover agent.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am planning to join the police force in down under. anybody has experience? with both my intellect and physique, i think i will make a good contribution to aussie society. uphold justice and fight crime is in my blood. i have sniffing ability like a dog too, one look at pple, i can sense someone up to no good even a mile away. lanugaes wise, i can speak fluent and write english and mandarin(both taiwanese and china), can also speak hokkien and cantonese:o

sadly, you lack the balls.............you'll either get killed or humiliated by running away from crooks..............better not lah...........

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are too old for that.

Anyway instead of asking this question in this forum, why don't call the Aussie Police recruitment hotline directly?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Anyway instead of asking this question in this forum, why don't call the Aussie Police recruitment hotline directly?

With his 'law enforcement grade intellect', he doesn't need to ask questions on how to apply but where to. :confused:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He wants to show off his Aussie 'credentials'
Haha delusional fucktard goes Aussie after a yet to be proven supposedly holiday there.....
He's more shameless than a SPG who thinks speak in fake angmo accent after being fucked in the arse by AMDK

koala88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry to disappoint you Krafty. You can't. You need to be an Australian Citizen before you can join the police force.

http://www.afp.gov.au/jobs/minimum-requirements

If you are not even a PR now, you have a long way to go.

I am not sure if you need to go through the process of being a Temporary Residence before you can even become an Australian PR.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What do u mean by how to join ? Just go there interview if success join liao lor ?:rolleyes: