• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie trio lived in Changi airport for 7 mths, got free water, wifi and air-con

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans so easily satisifed!

Got WiFi water and electricity happy already!

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. What is the relationship of the 2X24 yo ?
2. Have WIFI, how do they charge the device ?
3. What do they do all day at the airport ?
4. Why the Social dept is helping 2 abled body 24 yo sinkie ?
5. Do they have friends ? What the friends think of them ?
6. How to take bathe at the airport ?
7. If not being spotted, can they last 7 yrs there ?

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
singaporeans need to stop being such frog in wells,i know singaporeans rarely leave the well of their hdb units and shopping malls,but international travellers often know travellers sleep at airport while waiting for a flight,when i was at perth airport in the morning at 3am,the entire departure hall was like a refugee camp with people sleeping in their gortex and winter coats on the floor on their luggage in the dimmed lights,the airport was freezing cold like 17 degrees celcius,outside was even colder at 10 degrees.i bet there were homeless people at the "refugee camp" too.

Mr French Teh Kor, unless everyone working in airport is blind deaf and dumb, then why is no one suspicious of the same people waiting for 7 mths for their flight? 1-2 nights max waiting in airport terminal is "normal" for transit flights, but 7 months??

Kiang dio ho, mai kay kiang ok?

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. What is the relationship of the 2X24 yo ?
2. Have WIFI, how do they charge the device ?
3. What do they do all day at the airport ?
4. Why the Social dept is helping 2 abled body 24 yo sinkie ?
5. Do they have friends ? What the friends think of them ?
6. How to take bathe at the airport ?
7. If not being spotted, can they last 7 yrs there ?

You can find loads of power points in basement of T2 and T3 to charge your gadgets. They are designed for tourists, so it's legal

What Sinkies so unfamiliar with their World Class Airport leh ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can find loads of power points in basement of T2 and T3 to charge your gadgets. They are designed for tourists, so it's legal

What Sinkies so unfamiliar with their World Class Airport leh ?

oic. didn't notice it. Normally go airport is makan and fly liao. Then kiasu sinkie sure bring all their power bank to charge there :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr French Teh Kor, unless everyone working in airport is blind deaf and dumb, then why is no one suspicious of the same people waiting for 7 mths for their flight? 1-2 nights max waiting in airport terminal is "normal" for transit flights, but 7 months??

Kiang dio ho, mai kay kiang ok?

who cares?sometimes at night when i go for a walk at east coast park at 1 or 2 am,i can count at least 20,30 homeless people sleeping on the benches and stone floors,newspapers,next to their bicycles.theres a ton of them sleeping behind the restaurants and cafes and even on the restaurant benches and tables.now the police cars patrol east coast park all the time,why dont they see them?are they blind or deaf?too much paperwork to do?

what is the purpose of the spf?easy.i made a police report once when my phone was stolen.the spf is there to receive ur complaints,file ur police reports and record crime.but if u expect the spf to do any work,or solve crime or do any follow up work.u might as well forget it.they might as well outsource the spf to india customer service center thats what it is.a glorified customer service center.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
come CNY where dorm are gambling noisy at nites, FWs would take buses to
overnite sleep there (off days)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No mention is give as to why miss ho's brother who has epilepsy decided with her at the airport. Mr soo has to be the bf and as to why he has not decided to get them to stay at his place but instead decides to stay with them at the airport might be like this:

ho and her bro were both kicked out by their parents. Her bro suffers from epilepsy but he's mentally fine. Btw someone who has epilietic seizures needs to be constantly under medical supervision. Her supposed bf mr soo decides to stay with them at the airport. Anyway the article reveals so little about their plight. Why would the supposed bf stay with her. Why would she bring along her brother who has a life threatening illness?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;Jm0K9BQQGik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm0K9BQQGik[/video]

difference between this movie and that of the situation here is that in that movie tom hank's character is a foreigner who arrives in the US who comes from a country which was somehow obliterated during a war and hence his passport isn't valid any longer so he has no choice but to stay at the US airport since he cannot even return to his country or leave immigration at the airport to enter the US.

In the sinkie case they aren't even leaving the country. They are just staying at the airport for their free amenities and they have not even crossed over to the immigration area.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
12274640_1087950134569761_3096726468008797023_n.jpg