• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any good Hong Kong Cart Noodle (车仔面) in Singapore?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I tried once in Causeway Bay last week and I love it. Any good authentic 车仔面 in Singapore?

Here are pictures of 车仔面 I got from Google.

p1040370.jpg

ls.jpg

140324185918-hk-tram-gallery-20-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tried once in Causeway Bay last week and I love it. Any good authentic 车仔面 in Singapore?

Here are pictures of 车仔面 I got from Google.

p1040370.jpg

ls.jpg

140324185918-hk-tram-gallery-20-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Looks sinfully delicious lah , the intestines looked yummy :biggrin:
Doubt you will find something similar in Sillypore but I could be wrong :p

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For HK 大排档 food, I always miss the wanton noodle and beef noodle. Definitely different from the ones we have in SG and tastes better because of the crunchier noodle :p

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For HK 大排档 food, I always miss the wanton noodle and beef noodle. Definitely different from the ones we have in SG and tastes better because of the crunchier noodle :p

Hi there

1. Sinkie food no match to hk.
2. A simple Cha Siew bao here is just lousy.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regal Hotel. You were there also?

No lah. Just asked. Regal Kowloon is 4-star about S$150 per night.

Now I love Macau and Shenzhen. Fly direct to Macau via Tiger then when I am done with Macau take ferry to Shenzhen. Fly direct from Shenzhen to Singapore via Tiger.

Food is a problem in Hong Kong. Shopping also expensive.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No lah. Just asked. Regal Kowloon is 4-star about S$150 per night.

Now I love Macau and Shenzhen. Fly direct to Macau via Tiger then when I am done with Macau take ferry to Shenzhen. Fly direct from Shenzhen to Singapore via Tiger.

Food is a problem in Hong Kong. Shopping also expensive.

I wasn't there for vacation. It was for work.

If vacation, I wouldn't stayed in Regal.

In the first place, like you, I wouldn't even consider HK for vacation.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even if there is, ze fud wud not b ze same as in hk ... it wud haf been sinkiefied ...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
even if there is, ze fud wud not b ze same as in hk ... it wud haf been sinkiefied ...

Is not sinkified. Is localised.

Chinese food in US, Europe cook to the local taste.

Similalrly, Singapore, Thai and Matland food in HK taste different from our food.

They must cook to suit local taste.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Is not sinkified. Is localised.

Chinese food in US, Europe cook to the local taste.

Similalrly, Singapore, Thai and Matland food in HK taste different from our food.

They must cook to suit local taste.

It is sinkified.. You just cannot face the hard truth. The other countries are localised but for sinkieland, it is sinkified.