• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alvin Tan is the best. Quran is toilet paper.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
FB_IMG_1447292616243_zpsmsp6zfqa.jpg

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ain't Muslim but this is too disrespectful and can cause trouble and lives. Anyone who takes pleasure in such things is just crazy.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think he's being very smart.

Agree. It's one thing to criticize a religion and address its extremist viewpoints, quite another to deliberately deface a sacred object and risk a bounty on your head. Especially not with a religion whose practitioners are going through a reactionary phase and would not hesitate to respond to any perceived insult with violence.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. It's one thing to criticize a religion and address its extremist viewpoints, quite another to deliberately deface a sacred object and risk a bounty on your head. Especially not with a religion whose practitioners are going through a reactionary phase and would not hesitate to respond to any perceived insult with violence.

Ya...think some nuts will issue a world wide fatwa calling for his head just like salman rushie

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He forgot that there are Islamic extremist in USA also. Even though I find nothing wrong with what he did, I worry for his safety.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This guy has a deathwish no doubt.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why you guys think he is going to die? I think he is pretty bold and demand respect.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is his justification :
Anyone who knows me well enough knows that the NUMBER ONE thing I absolutely hate is being told to shut up, that I can't say certain things, it's inappropriate, it's too much, etc.

I didn't escape a tyrannical Muslim dictatorship to the land of freedom only to zip it here, okay?

No government, no corporation, no organization, and certainly no private individual has the right to silence me and my right to free speech.