• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alvin Tan is the best. Quran is toilet paper.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U just need to google to find out the truth. I am not going to waste my time discussing with born again xtian missionary chaopappypoodle

Tat chaopappypoodle just doing his job. Just quote out of context. Nothing great. His job is to insult the great prophet and spouting vulgarities. Muslims dont stoop so low as to humiliate his Jesus pbuh. If his Master, Jesus pbuh, knew he has such a follower like chaopappypoodle, he would commit hara kiri.

Cross dress? Hmm....:rolleyes:

http://www.answering-christianity.com/prophet_muhammad_cross_dressing_lie.htm

So butt hurt whoami m&d moose limp nigger with nothing at all of substance to prove chaopappypoodle but finds the need to post here condemning him and acting all butt hurt am i correct?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Abrahamites and Abrahamism deserve to be insulted. Alvin should do similar takes with the Bible and the Torah. We need a balanced tripartite when insulting Abraham worshippers. LOL!

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a m&d friend telling me if a m&d were to leave islam, he or she would be condemned by the Malay community even over a really innocent reason of losing interest in the faith. That speaks by itself about the true nature of the Islam faith.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a m&d friend telling me if a m&d were to leave islam, he or she would be condemned by the Malay community even over a really innocent reason of losing interest in the faith. That speaks by itself about the true nature of the Islam faith.

It is all mixed up in the religion ...ethnicity and Islam.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
U just need to google to find out the truth. I am not going to waste my time discussing with born again xtian missionary chaopappypoodle

This dumbfuck and his ilk who have crawled out from their sewers and gutters are what I call the low-class, kurang ajar Chinese. Young, ungrateful, impetuous and ill-bred, a reflection of very, very poor upbringing by their parents.

They have forgotten their roots and discarded Chinese culture to ape the white men and what the white men say. The rubbish they regularly spout about Islam are hardly original and nothing but stale and tired regurgitations that can be found in White supremacist's forums such as Stormfront and other rednecks publications and fora.

They have traded Chinese culture and Confucian norms of civilised and respectful behaviour towards races (including, incredibly and very stupidly, their own), nationalities and religions for the crude and crass conduct which they regularly display in forums such as this. They think the Western names they give themselves and their stupid parroting and apeing of the white men will make them "white". They forget that to the white men, they are "fucking gooks", "yellow monkeys", etc with "slanted eyes" or "slits" for eyes and that when the whites are done with the Muslims, they, as "fucking gooks" and "yellow monkeys", will be next. This is notwithstanding their Western names, fake accents, dyed blond hair or blue contact lens.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This dumbfuck and his ilk who have crawled out from their sewers and gutters are what I call the low-class, kurang ajar Chinese. Young, ungrateful, impetuous and ill-bred, a reflection of very, very poor upbringing by their parents.

They have forgotten their roots and discarded Chinese culture to ape the white men and what the white men say. The rubbish they regularly spout about Islam are hardly original and nothing but stale and tired regurgitations that can be found in White supremacist's forums such as Stormfront and other rednecks publications and fora.

They have traded Chinese culture and Confucian norms of civilised and respectful behaviour towards races (including, incredibly and very stupidly, their own), nationalities and religions for the crude and crass conduct which they regularly display in forums such as this. They think the Western names they give themselves and their stupid parroting and apeing of the white men will make them "white". They forget that to the white men, they are "fucking gooks", "yellow monkeys", etc with "slanted eyes" or "slits" for eyes and that when the whites are done with the Muslims, they, as "fucking gooks" and "yellow monkeys", will be next. This is notwithstanding their Western names, fake accents, dyed blond hair or blue contact lens.

Just asking why do you assume ppl like chaopappypoodle are chinese? Also what does taking on white man culture etc have to do with any critique of islam? In fact aren't you taking on the white man's language to try to make personal insults on posters like devilwithin and chaopappdypoodle? Instead of trying to refute their points you take on totally unrelated,
erroneous claims like they being chinese and confucian culture etc which totally have zero bearing on the issues at all.

In fact with such a retort to their postings you have proven them to be correct. Seriously i reiterate what makes you think they have to be chinese and what does being a singapore chinese have to do with confucian culture and does adopting confucian culture mean one cannot simply post links exposing the facts about something? I mean in future i could follow your line of argument and call say pro pap posters lacking chinese culture, confucian ethics etc which frankly sounds stupid and in this situation retarded too.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yet another half baked Chinese White-wannabe regurgitating and apeing the white's constant demonising of Islam. Chinese but can't accept Chinese culture and Confucian norms of civilised behaviour and conduct but instead, wants to unthinkingly parrot and ape the white man and behave like a white trash. Go have a look at yourself in the mirror. Educate yourself. See what the whites have to say about Chinese like you and stop parroting and apeing them.

BTW, people, like me, who speak up in defence of Islam does not make us Muslims. Ditto for the person who stated this:

“Faced with disconcerting episodes of violent fundamentalism, our respect for true followers of Islam should lead us to avoid hateful generalizations, for authentic Islam and the proper reading of the Quran are opposed to every form of violence.”​

That's why this man is the leader of 1.2 billion followers of a non-Islamic religion. And that's why you and your ilk are losers in life given to spouting shit and whingeing about everything from "Ah Tiongs" to "Shitskins" to "Muslims" in a Sammyboy.com forum.

I attribute behaviour and conduct such as yours and your ilk to poor education and poor upbringing.

Fucking retards like you are so spineless.

Come on now, just admit that you are fucking retard that respect murderers and violence cult religion just because you are a fucking cunt! I just love to showcase your stupidity for all to see.
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....t-Quran-is-toilet-paper&p=2333502#post2333502

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just asking why do you assume ppl like chaopappypoodle are chinese? Also what does taking on white man culture etc have to do with any critique of islam? In fact aren't you taking on the white man's language to try to make personal insults on posters like devilwithin and chaopappdypoodle? Instead of trying to refute their points you take on totally unrelated,
erroneous claims like they being chinese and confucian culture etc which totally have zero bearing on the issues at all.

In fact with such a retort to their postings you have proven them to be correct. Seriously i reiterate what makes you think they have to be chinese and what does being a singapore chinese have to do with confucian culture and does adopting confucian culture mean one cannot simply post links exposing the facts about something? I mean in future i could follow your line of argument and call say pro pap posters lacking chinese culture, confucian ethics etc which frankly sounds stupid and in this situation retarded too.

If I am not mistaken, I think I saw him posted long time ago saying that he is from Malaysia.

From my exchanges with him, you can clearly draw the conclusion that he is a fcuking retard who is only good at sidestepping and avoiding the issue. He is just a fucking idiot.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Whites from The English, Wales, Iris and Scottish the from the British Empire had destroyed the mainland Chinese in China, and SEA Chinese Overseas Chinese (in Singapore and Borneo) with the monopoly of opium trade in Asia targeting the Chinese.

In a nutshell, the Chinese has loss 150 years of opportunity to become an industrialized nation like the Japanese following the Industrial revolution of the British Empire.

300 million Chinese and another 100 million in SEA was a big market for drug trade and the massive drug money earned fro drug was more than enough to fund all types of Industrial Revolution development for the British. Industrial technologies and developments today are still 'trial and error' until they get it right. It was the Japanese that perfected the final product development and today you see Japanese cars model Toyota, Mazda and Suzuki are on the roads.

The Whites are bad an hopeless at perfecting inventions or deliver the best products. Only the Japanese, with Zen Buddhist practice, that can perfect and deliver the best product technology and advancement today.

Chinese was deprived of British industrial revolution expansion because the British Empire wanted drug money from the Chinese. A country, wealthy one, with 300 million people was a good target market for drug money. Look a USA today trying to protect their South from drug trades from Mexico, Columbia and South America. They are like China backed in 1800s where China spent millions of dollars to keep away the Western countries from drug trades in China door step.

From 1725 (start of Industrial revolution) to 1950 the ever drug opium trades from the British Empire has had destroyed Chinese and SEA Chinese and deprived China of being an advanced Country for the past 150 years following the industrial revolution technology and development. This was a sad story for China and SEA Chinese today.

http://www.amoymagic.com/OpiumWar.htm

For over a century, Western nations trafficked in opium on a scale that dwarfs any modern Colombian multi billion dollar drug empire, yet today we Westerners know little about it. We don't learn about it in high school history--or even college, for that matter. I had an American professor in Xiamen tell me that he thought the war was fought to keep China from exporting opium.

Most Westerners by far opposed the trade. Even the British opposed it. The entire British parliament opposed the 2nd Opium War--and was dissolved. In the 1880s, when the U.S. made it illegal for Americans to engage in the opium trade, a Chinese leader said, "This is the first time that I've seen a Christian nation act like a Christian country." But the trafficking continued until, by the 1920s, fully half of Europe’s Asian profits derived from opium. While only asmall minority benefited from the trade, that minority controlled the fate of half the world's population in China and India, and dictated Western policy as well.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/om/om4.htm

In January, 1917, we found ourselves at Singapore, a British dependency, situated at the end of the Malay Peninsula, and one of the greatest seaports of the Orient. We were stopping at the Hotel de l' Europe, a large and first class hotel. The first morning at breakfast, the waiter stood beside us, waiting for our order. He was a handsome young Malay, dressed in white linen clothes, and wearing a green jade bracelet on one wrist. We gave him our order and he did not move off. He continued to stand quietly beside our chairs, as in a trance. We repeated the order-one tea, one coffee, two papayas. He continued to stand still beside us, stupidly. Finally he went away. We waited for a long time and nothing happened. At last, after a long wait, he returned and set before us a teapot filled with hot water. Nothing else. We repeated again-tea, coffee, papayas. We said it two or three times. Then he went away and came back with some tea. We repeated again, coffee and fruit. Eventually he brought us some coffee. Finally, after many endeavors, we got the fruit. It all took a long time. We then began to realize that something was the matter with him. He could understand English well enough to know what orders we were giving him, but he seemed to forget as soon as he left our sight. We then realized that he was probably drugged. It was the same thing every day. In the morning he was stupid and dull, and could not remember what we told him. By evening his brain was clearer, and at dinner he could remember well enough. The effects of whatever he had been taking had apparently worn off during the day.

Should the British come up clean today to accept their shameful history against China and SEA for their monopolized opium drug trade at China door step?

This is for the X, Y and A Chinese generation to deal with the X,Y and A white generation to deal with the shameful past?

http://www.scmp.com/comment/article/1545026/chinas-unprecedented-quest-peaceful-rise

As the totally illicit opium trade caused economic and social ravages, the Chinese pleaded with Britain to be a "responsible stakeholder". In an impassioned letter addressed to Queen Victoria just prior to the outbreak of hostilities, commissioner Lin Zexu appealed to Her Majesty's better moral self to intervene so that the heinous trade be brought to an end. Commissioner Lin pointed to the flagrant double standards (a recurrent theme among risen Western great powers) in noting: "I have heard that the smoking of opium is very strictly forbidden by your country; that is because the harm caused by opium is clearly understood. Since it is not permitted to do harm to your own country, then even less should you let it be passed on to the harm of other countries - how much less to China!"
Queen Victoria never replied to the letter, except in the form of gunships in the first opium war, followed by a second offensive from 1856 to 1860, in which the French joined the British, culminating with the looting of the Old Summer Palace in Beijing - somewhat comparable to the Chinese looting the British Museum and the Louvre.

A first concrete step in that direction might be for Queen Elizabeth, before she leaves the throne, to apologise to China on behalf of her great-great-grandmother, Queen Victoria, for her rudeness in never having properly replied to Lin Zexu's letter. A small act of this nature could have a huge impact.

I rest my case.

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

According to your cheebye goat-fucking brain all the terrorist attacks by Muslims never happened and are the imagination of Western reporters? You must have been brainwashed by chlorox too many times. Do you know how stupid you sound? Too much in-breeding with goats?

Chow cheebye useless cunt is a typical Muzzi lying, hypocritical bastard that never admit their crimes but always accuse others. Eh, cheebye Muslim, all this is in your Satanic Quran, don't pretend anything is from supremacist website since you Muslim bastards always align with white supremacists. How stupid and hypocritical you are. Come say after me, 'Muhammed was a rapist, Muhammed was a pedophile, Muhammed fucked his own daughter in law, Muhammed beheaded hundreds of people and had thousands murdered, Muhammed not only raped young girls and women but encouraged his murderous men to rape. The list goes on and on. All evidence of Muhammed's crimes are from quran and islamic texts. No need to look any further.

http://www.al-rassooli.com/blog/
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-home.htm
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

They cannot handle the truth. Everything written is right in their islamic texts. They know they have no way to argue so they attack the messenger instead of the message. The message is clear that their religion is a crime syndicate filled with violence, extreme savagery and perversion.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tat chaopappypoodle just doing his job. Just quote out of context. Nothing great. His job is to insult the great prophet and spouting vulgarities. Muslims dont stoop so low as to humiliate his Jesus pbuh. If his Master, Jesus pbuh, knew he has such a follower like chaopappypoodle, he would commit hara kiri.

Cross dress? Hmm....:rolleyes:

http://www.answering-christianity.com/prophet_muhammad_cross_dressing_lie.htm

Another useless Moose Limp in denial. Retard, what cross dressing are you talking about? I mentioned much worse crimes committed by your deceitful prophet of doom Muhammed and you bring up cross dressing. Yes your Muhammed was a cross dresser and even wore eye liner as makeup and even tongue kissed boys and their penis. He also raped young girls and women. and committed many acts of perversion including fucking his own daughter in law and first cousin. You are a fucktard that cannot even read quran so you are a fucking parrot or a sheep. A useless human being who does nothing but lie and behave hypocritical. Almost all the crimes of Muhamed can be found in the information below. Enjoy your read and education.

There is nothing great in raping girls and women, murdering, beheading, enslaving, terrorizing, and torturing innocent people. You must be a psychopath to think highly of someone that commits such crimes.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Don't be shallow and daft. Learn to accept that are limits to what a person can do under the guise of freedom of speech. It is called manners. It's called civility.

Try doing it with the Torah (Jewish holy book) and see what happens.

Try doing this with the Guru Granth Sahib (the Sikh holy book) and see what happens.

Try doing it with the Vedas (Hindu holy book) and see what happens.

Try pulling such stunts with people who take their religion seriously and you have effectively signed your own death warrant and very unfortunately, those around you who look like you but who do not share or believe in such crass and incendiary conduct.

If everyone thinks like you, there will be no such thing call art, although i am not necessarily calling this an art. What he isndoing is more symbolic and you really have to look beyond the shit, pun intended. Religion is over-rated. What is missing is critical thinking.

I think people round the world needs to take a chill pill and understand that everyone has a right to say what they want.

You do sound very much like a civil servant...

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
So butt hurt whoami m&d moose limp nigger with nothing at all of substance to prove chaopappypoodle but finds the need to post here condemning him and acting all butt hurt am i correct?

These demonic bastards worship a serial criminal and cannot think straight. They live in constant denial their false prophet was a serial criminal even though they know of his crimes they have been thought that Muhammed cannot do any crimes because he was guided by Allah all the way through the crimes. So it is not Muhammed was only doing what Allah told him to do including when he fucked his own daughter in law and first cousin and raped and murdered others and made them slaves. But they forget this alleged Allah only spoke through Muhammed as claimed by Muhammed. All this Muslim talk about Allah comes from one man alone and this man is none other than Muhammed who committed all these crimes and yet Muslims believe in the word of this man who they know committed all these crimes. It is incredible the level of stupidity of these Muslims but then they live in denial.

http://the-koran.blogspot.sg/2008/12/islams-culture-of-denial-part-188a.html
http://the-koran.blogspot.sg/2008/12/islams-culture-of-denial-part-188-b.html

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
All religions are man-made. It was made when man don't even know that earth is round and earthquakes are just earth tectonics plates movement. If you don't understand what this means, you are just another fool believing in fairy tales without critical thinking.

I commented 2 pages earlier and realise we both agree about critical thinking. Such a rare commodity.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If everyone thinks like you, there will be no such thing call art, although i am not necessarily calling this an art. What he isndoing is more symbolic and you really have to look beyond the shit, pun intended. Religion is over-rated. What is missing is critical thinking.

I think people round the world needs to take a chill pill and understand that everyone has a right to say what they want.

You do sound very much like a civil servant...

Raping, enslaving, mass murdering, genocide, beheading and warring and promising sexual gratification in the afterlife is not religious. Forget about Islam being a religion. It is as fake as you can imagine. All Islam ever was was a way to control masses and to enrich the leaders. Religion is one tiny aspect of Islam but the greater part of Islam is war and conquest and all the booty and looting that comes with it is more important and to top it off a promise of sexual gratification for those that die killing others or kill others to kill even more another day.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muhammad must be the most successful conman in history

Muhammed's early followers were criminals! Collecting riches from their victims and raping women and collecting slaves was too strong an incentive for the barbarians to resist. Then they forced conversions and enforced death for those who left their group. This was how Islam grew. They promise riches and sexual gratification and enforced fellowship and committed death to those that left. Nothing to con actually since it is all just evil violence and conquest and sexual perversion.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Raping, enslaving, mass murdering, genocide, beheading and warring and promising sexual gratification in the afterlife is not religious. Forget about Islam being a religion. It is as fake as you can imagine. All Islam ever was was a way to control masses and to enrich the leaders. Religion is one tiny aspect of Islam but the greater part of Islam is war and conquest and all the booty and looting that comes with it is more important and to top it off a promise of sexual gratification for those that die killing others or kill others to kill even more another day.

I agree and wonder how can a billion people be so blinded to that?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Whites from The English, Wales, Iris and Scottish the from the British Empire had destroyed the mainland Chinese in China, and SEA Chinese Overseas Chinese (in Singapore and Borneo) with the monopoly of opium trade in Asia targeting the Chinese. I rest my case.

Congratulations for knowing your history, unlike these white-parroting, white-apeing dumbfucks low class Chinese pariahs regurgitating the narrow minded, self-serving rubbish about Islam that they pick up in white supremacists' publications and fora.

It has not gotten into their fucking thick heads that China has, throughout world history, and will always remain throughout the future, the number one strategic adversary of the West.

It has not gotten into their thick fucking skulls that the Whites couldn't care less let alone are able to tell the difference between a mainland Chinese, Singapore Chinese, Indonesian Chinese, American Chinese, etc. So these dumbfucks parrot and ape the Whites in trying to look like them (eyelid surgery, bigger boobs, blond hair, blue contacts, etc) , talk like them (fake accents) and ape them in condemning not only the Muslims (and non-whites) but very stupidly and astonishingly, their very own race, values and culture. The level of stupidity that is required to do this is mindbloggling.

These dumbfucks are oblivious to the fact that the Chinese actually owe the Muslims big time for the 15-30 years this has given China to modernise and strengthen her forces to take on the West not if, but when the time comes when these white trash will once again, try to dominate, belittle and flex their military muscles against the Chinese once they are done with the Muslims.