• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Welcome To Singapore

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My departure in Bangkok 2hrs ago

compare to my arrival in the Lion City just a few minutes ago

please don't ask me to fuck off if I not happy because I really very happy and I'll fuck off real soon

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
11221806_10153280012172572_7451476140753077425_o.jpg

SINGAPORE - The hazy conditions in Singapore worsened on Thursday (Sept 24), as denser haze from Sumatra was blown in by the prevailing southerly winds.

At 3pm on Thursday, the 24-hour Pollutant StandardsIndex (PSI) was 188-231, in the higher end of the unhealthy range to the low end of the very unhealthy range.

The three-hour PSI, which is not tied to a health advisory, spiked at 262 at noon but dropped to 225 at 3pm. It rose slightly again to 232 at 4pm.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Nao 312 nia... mai kia... my 2 air purifier and 3 aircon oredi full blast liao...plus my muji aromatheraphy machine...so i smell fresh air :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Please, Thailand is third world developing corrupted country, Singapore is first world Swiss standard country. Please don't come over. Please.

nabei :oIo: clear your inbox lah.
jeebuy! everyday kena jam when i send u PMs. :oIo:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say, go to war! We have the best armed forces in SEA. Dun need help from M'sia. We are a can nation. Never underestimate a little red dot.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We voted for this. :smile:

Yes, that is the punishment we get for the people we got to run this country. DARE THEY SUMMON THE AMBASSADOR OF INDONESIA & ASK WHY THE HAZE!!...THEY HAVE NO BALLS TO DO THAT....THEY WILL ASK FOR A LIST OF ALL THE RICH INDONS RESIDING HERE & THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS... ha ha ha ha

REPENT...ye sinners!!:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No worries sinkies are very adaptable.....in no time we'll get used to this and take it as the new normal.
Machiam the mrt breakdowns etc etc.....
Dun forget we're frogs in boiling pot

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have a heart and compassion for Indonesians living in pekan baru and Pontianak where API reading exceed 1000.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans give PAP 70% score so they will yaya and say its not their problem ! If last election is 55% they will panic and calling Indonesia government now !