• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

haze could worsen today, wtf!!!

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
The current haze is the worst in two years, and several public events scheduled Sunday were cancelled. The Singtel-Singapore Cancer Society Race Against Cancer was called off the night before “for the safety and health of runners, volunteers, staff and beneficiaries”, said organisers. The POSB PAssion Run For Kids had its 10km Adults’ Competitive race and Kids’ Run categories pulled from the line-up at 5am, when the 3-hour PSI was 147.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/schools-ready-worst-psi-set-become-very-unhealthy

baahubali

Alfrescian
Loyal
The current haze is the worst in two years, and several public events scheduled Sunday were cancelled. The Singtel-Singapore Cancer Society Race Against Cancer was called off the night before “for the safety and health of runners, volunteers, staff and beneficiaries”, said organisers. The POSB PAssion Run For Kids had its 10km Adults’ Competitive race and Kids’ Run categories pulled from the line-up at 5am, when the 3-hour PSI was 147.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/schools-ready-worst-psi-set-become-very-unhealthy

Put it nicely to you you can always leave the country like you always come in here and say heard New Zealand is opening up to sinkies

Put it not so nicely since you are a loser in life you should end it and end your misery you're doing yourself and your love ones a favor.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Put it nicely to you you can always leave the country like you always come in here and say heard New Zealand is opening up to sinkies

Put it not so nicely since you are a loser in life you should end it and end your misery you're doing yourself and your love ones a favor.

Good logic. I agree he is a loser but I dun see how it's HIS fault unless he voted for pap?
Now pap says the haze is YOUR fault.
They even stop blaming the indons liao.
Suck it up as this is what you voted for.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont understand why TS in his numerous clones always complains and talks about wanting to migrate but never does it. Migration is as easy as it is, just pack up and go, no need to ask for years and still stuck there. Unless TS is pap ib/isd to pretend to be on the 'other side'. TS has a tendency to ask to meet forummers here too.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont understand why TS in his numerous clones always complains and talks about wanting to migrate but never does it. Migration is as easy as it is, just pack up and go, no need to ask for years and still stuck there. Unless TS is pap ib/isd to pretend to be on the 'other side'. TS has a tendency to ask to meet forummers here too.

Taxi drivers with the exception of Uncle Yap.....are all nutcases

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun know why you all think i have many clones here, the ones i used are already made known to many forummers. the rest are not mine.:o

besides, if australia is really such a nice place, i'd not hear that because of gf, he want to come back.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually how would you expect PAP or oppo to fix the haze?

Action against sinkie companies involved in the haze (these companies are cronies owned).
Better relationships with indons or if that doesn't work adopt a tougher stance.
Sincerely work with Indon authorities.
101 ways to do it. Better than to do nothing

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun know why you all think i have many clones here, the ones i used are already made known to many forummers. the rest are not mine.:o

besides, if australia is really such a nice place, i'd not hear that because of gf, he want to come back.

You asked about aust and i kindly provided you my views. Even if i come back for whatever reasons, it's none of your business. Just telling you to make friends in aust and strengthen your support network so you dont become as psycho as you are in sb.

baahubali

Alfrescian
Loyal

This person is not going anywhere simply because he don't have lam par ji. He is not a real man more like those aunty in the market. Always come in with stupid attention seeking posts. I think he need a real bonk but because due to his nature boh lam par ji he is completely useless and impotent.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
You asked about aust and i kindly provided you my views. Even if i come back for whatever reasons, it's none of your business. Just telling you to make friends in aust and strengthen your support network so you dont become as psycho as you are in sb.

i appreciate your kind suggestions but frankly, only a dumbfuck will think that a forummer in internet space will match his personality in real life.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tough one, and thankless portfolio. Hear latest he kena "popular" transport job? Bad roll of the dice :cool:

Sanctions by tiny red dot? Get real

Deport all the indons. Got balls?
Put SAF on standby.....got balls? Spend so much on defense for fuck?
Cannot la sinkies can't survive without their maids.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
This person is not going anywhere simply because he don't have lam par ji. He is not a real man more like those aunty in the market. Always come in with stupid attention seeking posts. I think he need a real bonk but because due to his nature boh lam par ji he is completely useless and impotent.

i have seen many who claimed how brave and smart one is but i always take it with a pinch of salt.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You voted for this!

<cue you asked for it theme music>

in before someone cum n and say..."wat has tis got to do with pappies".

for de last 20yrs...whenever there's haze...pappies will gey gey ask indo "why like ta?" Indo then gey gey ans "we look into it". Nothing fucking change and guess nothing will ever fucking change...:biggrin: