• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Electoral fraud - How it can be done without detection!

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE15 delivers a landslide victory that does not resonate with the national ground sentiments.

The new citizens influx, the LKY effect, the Pioneer Gen package, the GST vouchers can never tip the ground to the tune of a 15% swing to PAP. Why 15% swing and not 10% swing? Well, for the fact that the ground is expecting at least a 5% swing against the PAP. Fact that instead, it had a 10% swing to its side, the PAP actually had an upswing to its side of 15%.

Now, 15% is a VERY UNREALISTIC BIG SWING, that's why it shocked nearly everyone from all sides, both the MSM, the ground, the Opposition as well as PAP too.

So, what is the backdrop of this election that PAP is up against:

1. Rising ground unhappiness since GE11
2. LHL did not apologize and is unapologetic of its failing policies
3. MRT breakdowns
4. CPF unresolved issue
5. 6.9 million PWP (population whitepaper)
6. PAP not sending a strong team to compete in Aljunied (because it knows the result beforehand)
7. New citizens not able to integrate with the citizens
8. Hospitalization costs keeps on rising, but beds not enough
9. Petrol price came down but pump price goes up and electricity tariffs keep going up
10. MRT fare keeps going up and reduction in price is miniscule and restrospective, while rail breakdowns not resolved.
11. Singapore entering into recession
12. Haze issue not resolved

....and many other pressing concerns that PAP is unable to provide a good and acceptable solution!

So, why the shocking big sweep of 15% to the PAP this GE15?

If you analyse the results, as below:

1. AMK, Jurong, Tg Pagar, PR-P scored very high, with PM and DPMs standing there. Too good to be true.
2. All Opposition parties got beaten badly regardless of mix of candidates, whether good, not so good and bad.
3. Whether you are a WP, SDP, SFP, RP, SPP or SDA supporter, your party also got whacked 15% generally, regardless of whether it was a Roy, a Ravi or a Han Hui Hui or He Ting Ru or Gerard Giam or Daniel Goh or Dr Chee or Lim Tean or LTK or Sylvia Lim.

I can go on and on with the peculiarities of the result of this election and I'm sure many of you can add to it.

But one important thing I like to add here is that the definition of middle ground has been abused and misused to paint a narrative that brings fault to the Opposition parties, like WP not speaking out in parliament, like SDP pushing a left wing agenda, which is not true. SDP is now a centre-left party, much like WP is a centre-right party. Also, NSP in a mess leading up to the election, SDA has a bunch of unrealistic candidate with their proposal of spend, spend, spend. And SPP with Mrs Chiam not getting accepted by Potong Pasir residents. Then how about Janet standing at Mountbatten? She had worked very hard and the result shows that she fared worse. All these do not add up at all.

The result of GE15 is so unbelievable it defies common sense.

So, here is the 64-million dollar question. Was election fraud committed at GE15?

No one knows but like what TJS of SFP and I'm sure almost the majority of the Opposition parties and the general ground are shocked and it is also not too far-fetched to think that even candidates and cadres of PAP are also shocked by this 15% swing. It is like no fight at all.

Most in PAP also did not know of this shocking swing, or else the way they handled it during the hustings would have shown a more confident tone and a more relevant tone to address the issues, instead of speaking to a script, talking about LKY and what he had done the past 50 years, with SG50. We get it. The electorate get it. But the electorate is not that stupid and compliant and daft as to not be able to differentiate between the father and the son.

So, how can election fraud be secretly committed that even Maruah and other independent election policing organizations will find it hard to find out.

For one thing, to make it easier to commit fraud, the Election Dept should be parked in the PMO, which means there is no independent body to police it.

Then, technology needs to be available for election fraud to be committed easily and without detection.

Here's how it could be easily done:

1. Magic ink.

Did you all noticed that the pen at the election booth is not standard pen where one can buy at any bookshop?

2. Ballot slip.

The texture of the paper seems to be thermochromic sensitive or similar sorts, meaning it can make ink appears and ink disappears

3. Magic Box

This is easily accomplished with a fake bottom, like what one see in a magic show

We are not suggesting there is election fraud, but the shocking result of GE15, with an unbelievable 15% swing to PAP and the fact that Aljunied gave a razor-thin edge to WP at 50.95% is a good narrative for a semblance of democracy and opposition presence, yet the reception of the ground the next day on celebration tours by PAP clearly tells a totally indifferent story by the electorate. A landslide victory of 69.9% can never produce such subdued and indifferent reception from the masses, unless most of them are in shock by the result. It's simply unbelievable, like a vegetable.

All other analyses by netizens, bloggers, political analysts and observers do not add up. Be it new citizens causing the massive swing, be it PAP activists working the ground tirelessly, by it Opposition screw-ups and manifestos not reaching and gaining acceptance by the electorate, etc., cannot account for this massive 15% swing to the PAP, with the resounding national disquiet from the ground, which is just too obvious and evident leading up to this GE15 election, yet the result showed PAP has a surprisingly landslide victory that seems so much like it is choreographed to the final details, just like how SG50 and the NDP were planned.

Are we happy with the result? Does this result satisfy your feedback from the general ground sentiments or does it give you cognitive dissonance or like WTC 9/11, too surreal and unbelievable? You be your own judge.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jus live with it, what to do? Pinky knows that sinkies are ball-less and even if they know there's a fraud, they will just accept the results. Now sinkies can also expect more good years ahead (to be screwed). Until there's a clear analysis, there is no point for citizens to vote in the future.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even if Pinky were to admit to fraud on tv..............you think there'll be island-wide riots ?

i've started threads elsewhere asking opposition volunteers and they confirmed ballot boxes were not swapped, the boxes were constantly watched by the volunteers.........all i know is the voting slips have a blackish background...........different from GE2011............but how do they apply heat to the voting slips ?

now if magic ink is also involved.........does that mean the REAL election results actually saw the PAP winning only 30% of the votes ??!!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You got ask if the oppo supporters followed the ballot boxes all the way from polling centres to the buses that transport and to the counting tables boh? Never taking their eyes of the boxes?

even if Pinky were to admit to fraud on tv..............you think there'll be island-wide riots ?

i've started threads elsewhere asking opposition volunteers and they confirmed ballot boxes were not swapped, the boxes were constantly watched by the volunteers.........all i know is the voting slips have a blackish background...........different from GE2011............but how do they apply heat to the voting slips ?

now if magic ink is also involved.........does that mean the REAL election results actually saw the PAP winning only 30% of the votes ??!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We know there is election fraud . How they did it will be found out long after LHL is dead or some courageous person becomes the whistleblower. May guilt overwhelm someone that he or she is willing to spill the beans.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Familee will rule here till dooms day. Forget abt election, no way they allow you to vote em out at all cost.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Too bad...npnt rules apply...not surprise at all...jus look at how desperate de whole bunch of motherfuckers are...clingling to their job...like files on shit...then again...npnt...:biggrin:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I not wrong, if anyone has solid proof of fraud, can file a police report and the court can then order an investigation, which may include checking of the reported means of fraud.

This has to be within 6 months, after which all the ballot papers will be burnt and destroyed. Thereafter, only those who'd just booked-in last Saturday will know the real truth.

If nothing done, just shut up and do not complain anymore, as 1 politician said rightly after the results were announced on Friday. The voters deserved the party they voted in on Friday. Just 5 years to repent only.

And by the way, this morning newspapers already announced after-school-care in Primary school going to be increased soon! That is fast and the beginning of increases. The only thing to decrease will be voters salaries.......probably to zero, with jobs going to FTs.

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal
We know there is election fraud . How they did it will be found out long after LHL is dead or some courageous person becomes the whistleblower. May guilt overwhelm someone that he or she is willing to spill the beans.

Just look at the pathetic number of people cheering for them.....and they say is the silent majority.....might as well called them the dumb majority......do not trust the Devils.......

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
simple like 1 2 3......... bring in more new shitizens!! in GE 2015 400,000 new votes for PAP to drown all dissent
Mother of all electoral frauds............. even Saddam or Kim Jong Un can't match as it was done after much gerrymandering by Mr & Mrs Ho Ching aka L.L

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I not wrong, if anyone has solid proof of fraud, can file a police report and the court can then order an investigation, which may include checking of the reported means of fraud.

That is fast and the beginning of increases. The only thing to decrease will be voters salaries.......probably to zero, with jobs going to FTs.

police report??
do you know who the commissioner of police report to? & who is that bloke's boss?????

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was both polling and counting agent for an opposition party. Let me comment as follows:
  • Magic ink - I don't think so, the pen was not unusual.
  • Magic box - even less likely - I was a polling and counting agent for an opposition party and were allowed to examine the ballot boxes thoroughly before they were sealed for polling and immediately after they were opened for counting. They were also too low tech to have flipping compartments while they were being transported, and yes I followed the boxes on the bus.
  • The ballot paper - now this is curious because the design was weird. Most of the voting surface had a black background making it expensive to produce. The counting officer also had difficulty marking the paper as rejected after he showed it to us and both agents agreed to mark it thus. Was there magic? I don't know and I don't know how it would have worked.

GE15 delivers a landslide victory that does not resonate with the national ground sentiments.

Here's how it could be easily done:

1. Magic ink.

Did you all noticed that the pen at the election booth is not standard pen where one can buy at any bookshop?

2. Ballot slip.

The texture of the paper seems to be thermochromic sensitive or similar sorts, meaning it can make ink appears and ink disappears

3. Magic Box

This is easily accomplished with a fake bottom, like what one see in a magic show

We are not suggesting there is election fraud, but the shocking result of GE15, with an unbelievable 15% swing to PAP and the fact that Aljunied gave a razor-thin edge to WP at 50.95% is a good narrative for a semblance of democracy and opposition presence, yet the reception of the ground the next day on celebration tours by PAP clearly tells a totally indifferent story by the electorate. A landslide victory of 69.9% can never produce such subdued and indifferent reception from the masses, unless most of them are in shock by the result. It's simply unbelievable, like a vegetable.

All other analyses by netizens, bloggers, political analysts and observers do not add up. Be it new citizens causing the massive swing, be it PAP activists working the ground tirelessly, by it Opposition screw-ups and manifestos not reaching and gaining acceptance by the electorate, etc., cannot account for this massive 15% swing to the PAP, with the resounding national disquiet from the ground, which is just too obvious and evident leading up to this GE15 election, yet the result showed PAP has a surprisingly landslide victory that seems so much like it is choreographed to the final details, just like how SG50 and the NDP were planned.

Are we happy with the result? Does this result satisfy your feedback from the general ground sentiments or does it give you cognitive dissonance or like WTC 9/11, too surreal and unbelievable? You be your own judge.

jw5

Loyal
There wasn't any electoral fraud. Just accept that this is what the majority of sinkies want. If you talk to or observe enough sinkies (outside this forum) including those thronging the kopiroti outlets, you would realise that majority of sinkies are a contented and apathetic bunch, despite being indoctrinated for years.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got ask if the oppo supporters followed the ballot boxes all the way from polling centres to the buses that transport and to the counting tables boh? Never taking their eyes of the boxes?

quite a number of them replied............I believe they're opposition volunteers...........they said there was no chance of fraud.............the boxes were followed al lthe way..........

of course the magic ink and the blackish voting slips might be key...............

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are presiding officers there at the voting booths looking at every voter ticking the ballot slip and ensuring that every voter put their voting slip into the ballot box. They are very particularly serious to ensure that every ballot slip is not taken back home and analysed.

Need I say more?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was carrying my own black pentel marker pen and asked the presiding fool if i could use it....he said cannot or your vote will be treated as invalid.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
quite a number of them replied............I believe they're opposition volunteers...........they said there was no chance of fraud.............the boxes were followed al lthe way..........

of course the magic ink and the blackish voting slips might be key...............

Did they check if the boxes were empty before setup? Did they check the bus before the ballot boxes were loaded onto the bus?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There wasn't any electoral fraud. Just accept that this is what the majority of sinkies want. If you talk to or observe enough sinkies (outside this forum) including those thronging the kopiroti outlets, you would realise that majority of sinkies are a contented and apathetic bunch, despite being indoctrinated for years.

Until the Elections Department is independent, we should safely assumed that election fraud has taken place. If the PAP is so sure that it can win the mandate of the people, then let it make Elections Department independent of the government. That it will not suggests intention to abuse the electoral process.