• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am flying back to vote against the PAP

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This GE, I am flying back to cast my vote against the PAP.

It takes one whole day for me to fly back to my country Singapore, but never mind, this is something I must do, for myself and most importantly, for the future generations of Singapore.

I need not go into details what a fucked-up government we have right now under LHL. Everyone in this forum know, including the PAP supporters.

Just one thing: when they forced the PWP into our throat, my contempt for PAP and LHL knows no bounds and cannot be suppressed anymore.

Because I know this fucking policy is going to ruin my homeland forever! Beyond redemption!

Just like Low Thia Kiang said in Teochew: I have tolerated them for very long!

So, I am going to vote against them, and will persuade as many as I can, to vote them out!

That is the only way we can claim back our country.

Never mind even if we don't succeed this time. At least lets give them a broken nose or black eye.

At least, when my children asked me 20 years later, I can tell them, that I have played my part.

Keep it up.
Enjoy your day.
Please persuade your relatives and friends to vote for those deserving non-PAP candidates.
Singaporeans need more individuals who will speak up for Singaporeans.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But overseas voting ain't fun, because the domestic votes are counted first. Unless some constituency's result is a dead heat or needs recounting, overseas votes don't change the result.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
please don't waste your time lah
your one vote will not make any difference at all

all the current and future policies will be pushed through for the general good of the majority of singaporeans

fly back for what. might as well keep your money and spend in a more fruitful manner.

your one vote will be wasted.

if you got the means and the resources, form a party and fight. otherwise, be a quiet white mouse, and enjoy your present good fortune - all thanks to the pap government

don't be an ingrate...don't bite the hand that fed you..

vote pap for another 50 golden years of peace, prosperity and progress

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
These cheebyes talk as if they are singing.... FLY BACK to vote. Say say only one la. Sure bullshit in real life and say cock too pain cannot fly! :rolleyes:

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
These cheebyes talk as if they are singing.... FLY BACK to vote. Say say only one la. Sure bullshit in real life and say cock too pain cannot fly! :rolleyes:

They fly back and vote against your pap master you not happy is it? They also 顺便 go desker road and patronise your mother and sisters boleh.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously this overseas Singaporean did not read Sammyboy in 2013. Back then, I already predicted that this will happen and they did this trick of making the last day of overseas registration the same day as the date of declaration of GE in 2011 as well. So, I am not a prophet, simply an alert citizen who does not forget or forgive easily. Below is just one of those posts. As for those who say can cast ballot in overseas consulate, I ask, as I did in 2013 and 2014 - who is there to ensure that the PAP does not stuff the ballot boxes in say the Hong Kong consulate? James Fool? What the fark, the biased idiot even discarded his duty of political impartiality as Sinkieland's consulate general to write an article supporting the PAP in the South China Morning Post. Totally forgot that he is there in Hong Kong to represent Singapore the country and not PAP the party. The only way to ensure, as far as humanly possible, that your vote is not meddled with is to fly back and vote. I will do so and encourage all fellow overseas Singaporeans to do the same! BOOK YOUR AIR TICKET NOW!

That is why come 2016, die die must fly back to Sinkieland to vote. When the stakes are high the Scums in White will do whatever it takes to stay in power. Also, if you did not vote in a past election, I think you have to explain why before they put you back on the register to be eligible to vote and sure they will not do it on GE2016. They will put some bureaucratic road block when they announce date for GE2016.

My advice if one has not voted in a past election due to being overseas, to regularise and get back on the register of voters in 2015. Then when they announce date for GE2016, simply fly back to SG for vacation and VOTE to kick PAP out. 150,000 is not a small number.

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep it up.
Enjoy your day.
Please persuade your relatives and friends to vote for those deserving non-PAP candidates.
Singaporeans need more individuals who will speak up for Singaporeans.

Friends and colleagues asked why am I spending money and time to return to vote. After all, it is just one vote, and it is highly unlikely that my one vote will determine the outcome.

I told them: if I do not match my words with action, my words will be unconvincing if I criticize the government in the future. My criticism will be empty and meaningless. I won't be able to answer the question: You criticize so much, so what have you done to stop these nonsense?

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friends and colleagues asked why am I spending money and time to return to vote. After all, it is just one vote, and it is highly unlikely that my one vote will determine the outcome.

I told them: if I do not match my words with action, my words will be unconvincing if I criticize the government in the future. My criticism will be empty and meaningless. I won't be able to answer the question: You criticize so much, so what have you done to stop these nonsense?

I am flying back to vote too....
exactly the same words from some of my friends (too).... and i told them if you don't vote for non-papee candidates then you have to keep quiet and stop nagging about national issues and damages casued by papees because the damages are self-inflicted as you directly and/or indirectly voted for papees and these damages......

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
vote for non-papee until papees become opposition like in hougang, aljunied and punggol east (where papees are oppositions now)

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
This GE, I am flying back to cast my vote against the PAP.

Same here. I'm cutting my meetings and taking the red eye back to SG to vote! Against the PAP!! To my fellow Singaporeans, let's take back our homeland and return it to its beauty.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Voting oppo is not about topple or overthrow pap.
Is to let someone speak on our behalf dont overdo it.
We are democratic, so sg belong to every true blue singaporean right? It jus dont seem like it.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am flying back to vote too....
exactly the same words from some of my friends (too).... and i told them if you don't vote for non-papee candidates then you have to keep quiet and stop nagging about national issues and damages casued by papees because the damages are self-inflicted as you directly and/or indirectly voted for papees and these damages......

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

Please persuade and convince your Singaporeans, especially those in Holland-Bukit Timah, the time is now to vote for Singaporeans and our future.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same here. I'm cutting my meetings and taking the red eye back to SG to vote! Against the PAP!! To my fellow Singaporeans, let's take back our homeland and return it to its beauty.

Keep it up.
Singaporeans must do everything they can to reclaim Singapore from the "foreigners"

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whenever I took the MRT, I have this habit of doing a mental count and always concluded that among the passengers, at least 50% are foreigners.

And then I would have a mood swing from being calm to feeling negative, as I would start wondering why I wasted my 2.5 years doing NS and 13-year cycle. My heart would be crying and cursing.

I curse the MPs and NMPs who have voted for the Population White paper.

I want my country back. Lets vote the traitors out in GE 2015!

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol.... flying back to vote? Looks like someone's nose is growing....

No prize for guessing where I am at this moment.

IMG_0900.jpg