• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After thoughts after reading tragedies

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

Please share with me whether you think my thinking is wrong.

Every since reading the recent MH370, MH17 and the recent bkk blast, It made me feel whether life is really worth planning so much ahead, as in working hard to save for retirement, spending more time at work and little time with Family. Seems like nowadays , life can be taken away by some crazy people. I'm sure some that perished in MH incidents were on board for their working trips etc. Is life really worth fighting and planning so hard coz what if we suay suay kenna involved in the tragedy and don't even get the chance to enjoy our life?

Makes me wonder whether what kind of balance we should strike between living in the moment ( spending as we like ) versus planning for the future. Maybe I'm thinking too much, these incident really makes me think life can be taken away anytime due to some idiots craziness.

Share with me what these incidents make you feel please...

Thanks...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course.

Always live in the present moment and be conscious of it.

The past is already past, no point dwelling on it.

The future no one knows, there's no point worrying about it.

That is why I always have a chuckle whenever those overpaid PAP fuckwits made grandiose prognostications about SG100 etc. You don't even know what's going to happen next week, fools.

And I'm hardly impressed by the need for 'long-term planning'. What you're witnessing right now is a consequence of the PAP's long-term BAD planning... resulting in potentially long-term damage that is hard to undo. :rolleyes:

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro

Thanks for your sharing. I'm not thinking of pap related thingy lah.. just whether we should bother about thinking or planning ahead.. the recent blast saw a 4 year old lost her young life.. should we even bother to work so hard and plan for future..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life is fragile and unpredictable but that doesnt mean you dont plan for the future. By all means, plan. But remember to take things. Enjoy and cherish your time with loved ones. Dont be upset too easily. Disregard the irritants in life.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Live for the moment. But u need some planning for future but that planning is an ongoing process as there will be twists and turns along the way

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course.

Always live in the present moment and be conscious of it.

The past is already past, no point dwelling on it.

The future no one knows, there's no point worrying about it.

That is why I always have a chuckle whenever those overpaid PAP fuckwits made grandiose prognostications about SG100 etc. You don't even know what's going to happen next week, fools.

And I'm hardly impressed by the need for 'long-term planning'. What you're witnessing right now is a consequence of the PAP's long-term BAD planning... resulting in potentially long-term damage that is hard to undo. :rolleyes:

SG100 is another propaganda shit, they want to instill confidence in sinkies that they will have another 50 years ahead, so on and so on...i stick to my analysis is that one day, s'pore will need to reunite with malaysia. simply because we dun have natural resources and indonesia is not friendly neighbour if you observe carefully.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Remember this always ! Even our physical cells have to "Commit Suicide" to accommodate our thoughts that we're getting old by 70~80s then die around 80~90s. We are all being Feared or conditioned to believe the negatives since thousands of years it is an ART to rule. Same reasons we need to have different religions and that's why mainstream media and rulers always says we gotta respect each other religions and then on the sideline create Wars among us. To rule is to divide and to fear, if we're united they're doom see the logic ? Don't live into fear it's all scams. If you believed, your Soul/Spirit with the help of the Universal Consciousness will fulfil your dreams of disaster death, sickness, chaos whatever you wish for or dreamt of. Because you fear and you believe it will happen. Imagine the entire World all fear scared worried ?! Wake up fools ! LLive in the "NOW" think Love, Beauty, Unity and good health let go of fear.<3

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You only have one life... and you don't know when it will be up. So, do not dwell in fear of death... life follow your direction. So, live with no regrets! Be happy, don't worry.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;r7gbl0eQRCg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7gbl0eQRCg[/video][video=youtube;lyY7kw0lbpM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyY7kw0lbpM[/video]