• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

proof that sinkie malay are better sinkies

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Video]- Ang moh man bullies Singaporean teenage guy on MRT, saved by Singaporean

and if he's aussie, he was probably incensed by this. but nah, he didn't cum across as aussie.

image.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [Video]- Ang moh man bullies Singaporean teenage guy on MRT, saved by Singaporean

......and let him go. Several months later in 2011, the Straits Times reported that the Singaporean woman decided not to press charges (no reason was given), and the ang moh got away scot-free...

There was no need for the young woman to lodge a police report. The statements made by the SMRT staff would have been sufficient to enable the police to press charges against the scum white man.

Surely, the SMRT staff could not have let the ang moh walk away freely. If such white scum is not taught to behave in sinkieland, all white scums would still believe sinkies are easy prey.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is some really low class ang moh (at least Anton had a Porshe) who has to take MRT and trying to prove his superiority.
If someone makes a police report, they will be able to trace him via his MRT card.

The SMRT should have lodged a police report against the scum white man for criminal intimidation. If SMRT did not do it, SMRT would have shirked its responsibility to protect the safety of all commuters against bullies in the trains.

As the pappies are often reluctant to press charges against foreigners, these foreigners are becoming more aggressive towards locals. Time for all sinkies to reflect on the type of Govt needed to protect them.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal

The SMRT should have lodged a police report against the scum white man for criminal intimidation. If SMRT did not do it, SMRT would have shirked its responsibility to protect the safety of all commuters against bullies in the trains.

As the pappies are often reluctant to press charges against foreigners, these foreigners are becoming more aggressive towards locals. Time for all sinkies to reflect on the type of Govt needed to protect them.

Typical cowardly Sinkie behavior! Everything Gahmen's fault. No farking balls to stand up for yourself. Even the cowardly kid who wants to wear an offensive T-shirt but no bola .... WTF?!?!

Anyway good for the Bro who displayed guts .....F*ck posts like this, f*ck cowardly kids who chose to be socially inept but no balls, f*ck the AMDK for picking on SG cowardly kids.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rude m&d boy. The good white man was doing sinkies a favour by teaching a lesson to a rude sinkie kid wearing an offensive t-shirt in public.

If the was your son I doubt u would come here kpkb?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why the teenager keep quiet???

By chinese so ball-less, need a hungry muslim to stand up.. The ang moh suay, a hungry man is an angry man.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stomper Nabilah who contributed the story said that she was glad someone was brave enough to stand up to the man, and praised the local Malay man, who identified himself as Elfy, for stepping up.

my question is what did the other passengers do before someone step up and show balls...the other passengers are ball-less??

Just look at one with balls, he received praises.

if more people got balls, PAP days are numbered. simple logic.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's gone, we're finished...... Humanity means standing up for a brother and the entire cabin sees an angmo bullies a kid and everyone keep quiet....

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

and if he's aussie, he was probably incensed by this. but nah, he didn't cum across as aussie.

View attachment 22381

That's why I satayed away from horribled white trash. Including white shire political trash from a certain party that has taxi driver dress code

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Default proof that sinkie malay are better sinkies

It is not that a sinkie malay is a better sinkie.. it is just that in this particular month, they are hungry.

If they are well-fed and comfortable, you think they will stand up?

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If the was your son I doubt u would come here kpkb?

If it was my son, I would have bought that Brit a pint of beer to thank him for disciplining my son on my behalf.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why the teenager keep quiet???

By chinese so ball-less, need a hungry muslim to stand up.. The ang moh suay, a hungry man is an angry man.

Tonychat Ah Neh, go suck the ang moh dick.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's gone, we're finished...... Humanity means standing up for a brother and the entire cabin sees an angmo bullies a kid and everyone keep quiet....

Alamak. The whole nation watched as a 16 year old was put into a mental institution for posting a video online. You expect them to stand up to the white man?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your son also need a Brit to help you discipline. Guess you wouldn't hesitate buying the Brit one whole box of condom to help fuck your wife's smelly abalone.:rolleyes:

If it was my son, I would have bought that Brit a pint of beer to thank him for disciplining my son on my behalf.