• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GAY Loong admits there is no military threats to S'pore, wasted $13 billion a year

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: GAY Loong admits there is no military threats to S'pore, wasted $13 billion a yea

No need to recall their citizens. Just ask th Malaysian SPRs to pull out their CPF money from sinapor and balek kampong and the pappies will have a big headache.

SPRs are allowed to take back all their CPF money in one lot and in one go, unlike sinaporans who cannot touch it until they die. Still, SPRs are given privileges in the country almost similar to sinkies. Which country in the world has policies to make life rosy for foreigners?

U have made my point. Malaysia does not need to risk thousands of their soldiers lives, nor billions of $ in military equipment for a military invasion of singapore when there are more effective ways to hurt singapore. so then where is the military threat to singapore that justifies $13 billion a year?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: GAY Loong admits there is no military threats to S'pore, wasted $13 billion a yea

U have made my point. Malaysia does not need to risk thousands of their soldiers lives, nor billions of $ in military equipment for a military invasion of singapore when there are more effective ways to hurt singapore. so then where is the military threat to singapore that justifies $13 billion a year?
There's no threat to US either so why they need to maintain the largest military force in the planet?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

After 2015 election,have the pm mandate,all those who feel there is a threat and should spend 13 billion a year,have them extend their ns obligions another 4 years.those who dont,reduce their ns
erm down to 6 mths.

All the 60.1 gongkiasand white horses pap porlums should be ready to extend.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The pappies are indeed dumb when they let in hordes of foreigners into the country.

There was one Indian national turned shitizen who left sinapor to fight for ISIS. Now, the paps have a big bomb in their hands. How to get rid of all these foreigners? How many of them are moles of the ISIS, the jihadists, Al-Qaeda or other islamic militants?

The paps have now also stupidly allowed SPRs to get military training and carry weapons in the volunteer corp. Would these foreigners one day take on the SAF to stage a coup? Never say never, hor. When a monkey is trained to jump, one day that monkey will jump over your head.

U are right, the real threat to singapore is not a military invasion and take over by one of the neighbours and Gay Loong confirmed this as much with his non answer to Zakaria's question. The real threat is from all these FTs and potential extremist let into the country by the PAP. How many PRC in singapore are Falun Gong members, or are still die hard communists? How many Indons and Malaysians are secretly sympathetic to JI or ISIS, etc? People forget that Mas Selamat was not born a singaporean. His family and himself were all Indonesians who moved to singapore and the govt gave them PRs. Mas Selamat even send his son to a religious school in Java. This kind of Indons are allowed into singapore and given SPR and not monitored? WTF

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There's no threat to US either so why they need to maintain the largest military force in the planet?

For military parades duh,just like saf.why uthink usa no balls to invade russia only sanction?because their army only good for scaring saddam and military parades.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

No threat to the US? Ever heard of China and Russia? Ever heard of North Korea, they are waiting to buy and steal enough technology to build a nuke ICBM to whack the US. Ever heard of Iran? The US has a large military also because they have signed treaties to come to the aid of allies that are under attack, such as Japan, SOuth Korea, etc. They need a big military for all these obligations.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

S
prove they are a threat. how do they invade? How is it possible as Gay Loong said, their "army will come and invade you and take over you"? All the malaysians have to do is close the border and shut the water off, and recall all their citizens. the singapore stock market will collapse. no food coming in from malaysia. no workers coming in. they would have damaged singapore heavily without firing a shot, much less invade.

As for indonesia, there is thing called the sea. If you are not familiar with it, you need to have many many ships supported by many many long range fighter planes to land many many troops to invade singapore. All of which the Indons don't have. Their generals and rich chinese have so much money parked here, the last thing they want is to invade singapore and lose it all. Or are you too stupid or mentally retarded to see that?

Stupid fucktard living in denial and believe that our Muslim neighbors are peace loving!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

S

Stupid fucktard living in denial and believe that our Muslim neighbors are peace loving!!

I never said they were peace lover, u motherfucker. show me where i posted that. i said they can whack us much easier through non military means. get it?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why would the Malaysian PRs want to go back to Malaysia, despite their public boasts that after they made enough they would go back? Nearly all the Malaysian PRs braggarts I know are still around. Some are even retired here!!

Back in Malaysia, their ringgit has depreciated so much, and their Islamic JAIS often disrupts their day-to-day affairs or barge into temples/churches during weddings and funerals just to remind the non-Muslims that their religion is second-class compared to their Islam.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.janes.com/article/52747/singapore-confirms-f-16-upgrade-schedule

Documents published at the US Federal Register have also revealed that the AESA radar requested by Singapore is the Northrop Grumman AN/APG-83 Scalable Agile Beam Radar. Singapore has also requested integration for several different air-to-ground weapons in two separate FMS notifications: the GBU-38 Joint Direct Attack Munition, GBU-39 Small Diameter Bomb, CBU-105 Sensor Fuzed Weapon, and GBU-49/50 Enhanced Paveway II dual-mode guided bombs.

FTs invaded Singapore, F-16s upgraded. LHL logic!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why would the Malaysian PRs want to go back to Malaysia, despite their public boasts that after they made enough they would go back? Nearly all the Malaysian PRs braggarts I know are still around. Some are even retired here!!

Back in Malaysia, their ringgit has depreciated so much, and their Islamic JAIS often disrupts their day-to-day affairs or barge into temples/churches during weddings and funerals just to remind the non-Muslims that their religion is second-class compared to their Islam.

You are weird, hence weirdos hang around you. Please check into IMH. No charge since you are PA member.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pinkie cannot answer who are spore military threats because none of our neighbours are military capable to mounting an invasion onto this little red dot. instead, SAF doctrine and hardware are bloody offensive. forget about the airforce, just look at the landbased hardware SAF also have at least double to what other asean countries have.

before I MR, armour already phrase out all the SM1 and the old M113. even the stepchild of the battalion, motar platoon and pioneer platoon was being equip with the bronco, putting the hundreds of old school M113 into the reserve. There at least 800 upgrade variant of the M113, Ultras on frontline and maybe equal number of bionx available. in fact, I suspect saf have more armour vehicles available than warm bodies to crew them all. fark, even the guards become mechanized with the Terrax. While armour battalion do train to fight as infantry role in static defense but the 90% of the training are attack, attack, attack and more attack.

msia has only a brigade of PT91, so inclusive of spares and training vehicles, at most 60-70 vehicles plus maybe another battalion of scorpion light tanks. will msia mount an invasion of Singapore with only 100 tanks and maybe a couple hundred of old M113 when SAF has 100 Leo2 and maybe a couple hundred of SM1 and maybe 1000+ APCs/IFV? It just don't make sense to have such huge numbers of armour platforms in SAF arsenal. and I havn't even add in the old centurions and that funny amx10p that 42 once used. maybe there new additions I not aware of too.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pinkie cannot answer who are spore military threats because none of our neighbours are military capable to mounting an invasion onto this little red dot. instead, SAF doctrine and hardware are bloody offensive. forget about the airforce, just look at the landbased hardware SAF also have at least double to what other asean countries have.

before I MR, armour already phrase out all the SM1 and the old M113. even the stepchild of the battalion, motar platoon and pioneer platoon was being equip with the bronco, putting the hundreds of old school M113 into the reserve. There at least 800 upgrade variant of the M113, Ultras on frontline and maybe equal number of bionx available. in fact, I suspect saf have more armour vehicles available than warm bodies to crew them all. fark, even the guards become mechanized with the Terrax. While armour battalion do train to fight as infantry role in static defense but the 90% of the training are attack, attack, attack and more attack.

msia has only a brigade of PT91, so inclusive of spares and training vehicles, at most 60-70 vehicles plus maybe another battalion of scorpion light tanks. will msia mount an invasion of Singapore with only 100 tanks and maybe a couple hundred of old M113 when SAF has 100 Leo2 and maybe a couple hundred of SM1 and maybe 1000+ APCs/IFV? It just don't make sense to have such huge numbers of armour platforms in SAF arsenal. and I havn't even add in the old centurions and that funny amx10p that 42 once used. maybe there new additions I not aware of too.

No wonder US nd ozzieland love us so much,look at how much crap we buying from them.

Malaysia will never invade us for christ sake,do u know how much trade we do with them?more than 60 billion a year,we are their biggest trading partners for christ sake.money speaks louder than words,even gods and religions.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No wonder US nd ozzieland love us so much,look at how much crap we buying from them.

supposedly built by ST kinetic but most of the parts from US. the heart of each vehicles are from Detroit.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's stated clearly at the SAFTI Army Museum:

army-museum-of-singapore.jpg

Deterrence first, then if deterrence fails, aggression ('swift and decisive victory') offshore.

NS is a big, lucrative business, and buying toys from the military-industrial complex keeps certain countries and stakeholders happy. :wink:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's stated clearly at the SAFTI Army Museum:

army-museum-of-singapore.jpg

Deterrence first, then if deterrence fails, aggression ('swift and decisive victory') offshore.

NS is a big, lucrative business, and buying toys from the military-industrial complex keeps certain countries and stakeholders happy. :wink:

Yeah swift and decisive and victory,what happens after that?our enemies will be forever plotting their revenge and our demise.israel will never sleep.and one day sinkie land will be wiped out just like rome did to carthage,completely erased from the earth out of revenge.