• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rich woman called Police because somebody took a photo of her Mercedes AMG

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have good taste brother.
Any Aston Martin model for me too except that horrid amalgamation 4 door Rapide S

I used to love continental cars until I started reading this forum.

For me, Japanese sports car is the best.

tuning-honda-civic-type-s-05.jpg

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy should have suan her :"Your car is pretty. Too bad it does not match well with your chee-bye face."

Amos Yee is out of job. This guy should pay Amos Yee to do a video and let Amos use his American slang to suan the lady. Amos' video can anytime chalk up 1,000,000 views.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie behaviour spotted!!!

so the dirty techinians will not be alow to service her car

for that, the dealership service shop has a private garage with technicians in hazmat suits. they need to wear the suits because most likely they'll encounter bodily fluids discharged all over the interior.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the notion that she may be a mental case may be true

the guy who posted this, he doesn't drvie a cheap skate car he drives a pretty expensive Mercedes

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Who knows maybe she never pay taxes or she doing something illegal to earn money ? That's why don't dare to show people what car she drive :wink:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who knows maybe she never pay taxes or she doing something illegal to earn money ? That's why don't dare to show people what car she drive :wink:

Another dumb inference, if she was really doing something illegal, she won't dare call the police as they have to take down her particulars and open up a can of worms, just face the fact, she is an ugly person, physically and behavior wise.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

She was just suppose to start and warm up the car every morning while the real owner is away overseas.

Dont know if she is the maid or a neighbour..

Thar is the concern of her photo being taken.

With the car number....can easily check the real owner identity lah.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nonsense lah, if she was worried he may be a stomper then why shout out "cheapskate car"? She is a just a cheap low class nouveau riche.

Ya. Stomper so what? It's not as if she was doing something shameful. She's just paranoid, probably due to menopause. The photographer on the other hand is just so typical sinkie. Everything also wanna shoot. Go restaurant shoot, see nice gals shoot, see nice cars shoot. Then post on FB. wtf don't they ever get tired of shooting? :confused:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

She was just suppose to start and warm up the car every morning while the real owner is away overseas.

Dont know if she is the maid or a neighbour..

Thar is the concern of her photo being taken.

With the car number....can easily check the real owner identity lah.

If you were the maid and drove your boss' car to go shopping, you dare to call police?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bitch wouldn't let people take photos of her car.....you think she let a valet sit inside and park it?

Recently I saw pap minion restaurant owner Douglas Fool driving his new Beemer i8 at shangrila and his guy is the total opposite of the bitch. He revels when bystanders especially charbors snapping away with their hand phones. This is what I call getting your money's worth with buying such a car. Feel Like a celebrity man

Maybe if she then sits on top of the valet