• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yacoob deletes FB comment about keeping silent on the IDA saga, comment reposted

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little bird from the West whispered to me that Ho Jinx is busy planning to make overseas trips. She's a mandate from Old Fart to carry out his will to apportion his vast 10 billion USD among his three children. In addition she may be opening up new shell companies in rich tax-haven jurisdictions.

The Lees are billionaires. No doubt about it.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have choices
It's a dishonest mistake.
Let's move on,
It's not deletion It's a erasure.
It was just an erection of the highest order.
It is either deleted or not deleted.
Deleted or not, it's not there to be seen.
I do not know why people are not angry.
Not angry because this kind of behaviour is par for the course for these MIW clowns.
It's a privilege for posts to b deleted.
Absolutely! More, please!
I bought $2.50 nasi padang and got a free deletion.
...and a cheap Bandung.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Keep harassing IDA or Minister Yaacob and you will find the Harassment Act thrown at you. Better watch it!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keep harassing IDA or Minister Yaacob and you will find the Harassment Act thrown at you. Better watch it!

You point out the truth....you call that harassment??? if the said minister, find all these harassing...he is not deem fit to be one..might as well, go back to selling satays...