• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angry with Police for losing her husband - Guess the race?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better not shoot. Let him drive through a barrier and kill everyone in his way.

One dead drug fucker is better than possibly tens of innocents

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will be even more surprised if it was revealed that it could be a m&d Poodle to pull the trigger.

Afterall, the ratio of m&d in the Poodle force ain't small.

Pappy will say...see..we Poodle ain't racially biased! LoL

Gurkha fired. Not SPF mata who are still clueless

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gurkha fired. Not SPF mata who are still clueless

thank heavens sg still have gurkhas. how cum spf still so clueless? i lost confidence in them years ago when i was a witness to an accident where a truck backed into a car on the road. the truck driver was obviously at fault as he missed his left turn and backed into car waiting behind on a through road quickly and without warning. after poodles were called, both parties waited for 25 minutes and i waited with them. finally when poodle car showed up, there were 4 poodles in car and only one came out to talk to both parties. it was hot around noon, just in time for lunch. it took only less than 1 minute. poodle said both parties could sort it out without need for police as both parties were at fault. i chimed in to offer witness testimony, and he said it was useless as there were no death nor injuries. he quickly joined his colleagues in the car and waved us off after mumbling...."lunch time! we need to go." :*:

this is the 3rd time i posted this personal account on sbf.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
The family was already shattered . Drug taking, criminal intimidation. what family was she talking about

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
photo.jpg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It could be fabricate story to justify the shooting.
Imho, they should crippled the car first or fire warning shot?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who gave him orders to shoot?
Your question best describes the Singaporean mentality. No initiative, waiting for instructions even at critical moments even though there are already pre-documented instructions and training on the expected response for each type of scenario. Perhaps such grooming started since Pr School where students shit in their pants because teachers say no to their request to go toilet.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Birds of the same feathers flock together, but Chinese woman, it is money that binds them, no money, no talk no f#$%^^ also!

tat name of the woman sounds sounds like a fucking philip leh? they should go back to philipines and jump into a typhoon for honor and glory!!!