• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crowd clapped in Court to support Amos

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: Teenager Amos Yee will on Friday (May 8) returned to court for the second day of hearing, after pleading not guilty to two charges on Thursday. He

Yee's lawyers had requested for an adjournment on Thursday as they needed time to look through the evidence. Friday's hearing started at about 3pm. The 16-year-old turned up in court, shackled and in a white tee shirt and brown pants.
One of Yee's defence lawyers Ervin Tan sought to challenge the understanding of the word "obscene" in relation to the charge against Yee for circulating obscene imagery.

Another of his lawyers Alfred Dodwell was allowed to admit one more exhibit - a cautioned statement, that he said would "vindicate his client". While the prosecution initially challenged this, the judge allowed its submission, to applause from members of the public in court.

The trial wrapped at about 5pm, and the district judge is due to deliver her decision on Tuesday at 2.30pm.

According to a Channel NewsAsia reporter, more than 20 people were seen outside Court 7 as of 1.20pm Friday - more than an hour before the hearing was supposed to start. Bloggers Andrew Loh and Roy Ngerng were among those waiting, as well as Mr Vincent Law, a family and youth counsellor who earlier posted bail for Yee, only to discharge himself when the teen broke bail conditions.

Violin dealer Koh Seow Tee, 82, had been queuing since noon to enter the courtroom. "I think it relates to freedom of speech and expression in Singapore," he said, when asked why he is queuing to hear the case.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Pinky

Can you hear the laughter?

They are laughing at you for bullying a kid........

You are a disgrace to your family

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why bother wasting the state resources to charge a kid? LHL advisers must be low on IQ.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from what I can see, it is the whole state institution pointing arsenal to a young 16yo boy.
an organized state institutional to silent and gag a boy who is only 16yo just because he has different opinion

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why bother wasting the state resources to charge a kid? LHL advisers must be low on IQ.

He insulted his father, that's understandable, you insult mine, I get angry too; the rest is, the late LKY doesn't want a personality cult to be built around him, but this is happening, a personality cult building!!. Amos insulted the god they worshipped...that is the point, we are gyrating about!.

If Amos insulted my father..I would slap him...but not to slap him, as in, insulting a god....that's the difference!:rolleyes:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
jzrWqxv.gif

2w5p02d.jpg

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Souces reported that this guy was offended and made a police report.
I hear he was from Geyland Methodist School ??? Ken Lim ????

Last edited by a moderator:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Violin dealer Koh Seow Tee, 82, had been queuing since noon to enter the courtroom. "I think it relates to freedom of speech and expression in Singapore," he said, when asked why he is queuing to hear the case.

Mmmmm interesting .................... does he deal in Stradivaris?

[video=youtube;I1hmOZL-89w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1hmOZL-89w[/video]

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why didn't the court arrest all the jerk-offs who clapped and cheered for Amos? It's clearly contempt of court.