• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mp indranee rajah has a devastatingly sexy arse! True!

Angkat Bodek

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Sunday, I was in Orchard Road when I saw a familiar face. It was the MP Indranee Rajah and she was wearing these skintight black jeans and a white National Day NDP '08 t-shirt. Maybe she had just come from a National Day observance ceremony.

BUT WHAT STUNNED ME IS THAT SHE HAD A SERIOUSLY SEXY ARSE!!!! I KID YOU NOT!

How could any woman, PAP MP or not, be single with a sensational 8th and 9th wonder of the world. :wink::biggrin:

I thought of complimenting her but then thought the better of it. But babe, if you're reading this - nations will go to war over you if they saw you in those pants!!!!!!:eek::o

If anyone knows her email, can you post on this compliment to her. WOW!!!! This was the Sunday just past - 17th August around Shaw Centre area.

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

my politics very poor , can anyone tell me who that is?

She is on the left.

f3b3e835iy2.jpg

Sexy?

jw5

Loyal
angkat bodek
I like the way her body looks as well, not so much the face, but the body is well maintained. She speaks well too, former debater.
I think one of the ministers also commented that she is well maintained, can anyone recall who it was and what was the comment he made?

Angkat Bodek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must confess I'm worried in one respect. She is in a GRC shared (well I'd like to think so) with MM Lee. If she wore those pants and revealed that SENSATIONALLY SEXY ARSE, all the blood might rush from MM's heart to his dick and he might die. Admittedly he'd die happy but I think the nation still needs him.

Indranee babe, if you're reading this, I live in Sembawang - can you change seats to the Sembawang GRC? I'd vote for you ANYTIME with an AWESOME ARSE like that.

Can someone please forward my posts to her. No, I'm not a stalker just in shock. Whoever poached her into the party should be the next Lim Kim San who had a natural instinct for leadership. He or She must have chosen Indranee first on her intellect and then scrapped it and selected her on those cheeky works of art on her rear end.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
angkat bodek
I like the way her body looks as well, not so much the face, but the body is well maintained. She speaks well too, former debater.
I think one of the ministers also commented that she is well maintained, can anyone recall who it was and what was the comment he made?

Yah she is a well known master debater and a cunning linguist too.
I think it was WKS who said "yo gal! u got nice ass" during the parliamentary shitting.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must confess I'm worried in one respect. She is in a GRC shared (well I'd like to think so) with MM Lee. If she wore those pants and revealed that SENSATIONALLY SEXY ARSE, all the blood might rush from MM's heart to his dick and he might die. Admittedly he'd die happy but I think the nation still needs him.

Indranee babe, if you're reading this, I live in Sembawang - can you change seats to the Sembawang GRC? I'd vote for you ANYTIME with an AWESOME ARSE like that.

Can someone please forward my posts to her. No, I'm not a stalker just in shock. Whoever poached her into the party should be the next Lim Kim San who had a natural instinct for leadership. He or She must have chosen Indranee first on her intellect and then scrapped it and selected her on those cheeky works of art on her rear end.

You can ask the Gopalan guy to put on his blog.