• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Is A Hero

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm really amazed how those Anti-PAPies here will still idolize Amos after all that he had done so far? Even his bailor had already discharged himself. I've already said from the very beginning that this kid is beyond redemption and the only resolution is to send him to jail for his conduct rehabilitation. Otherwise, he will have no future in this society.

Those Anti-PAPies here are really wasting their time here to keep praising this kid despite all that had happened. These Anti-PAPies must have endorsed 100% for their own children to call their mothers, BITCH. I have no words to describe these Anti-PAPies. They could just simply turn black into white without any logical reasoning. Really stupid I would say to be exact.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos Yee – I Started A Joke

I started a joke which started the whole world crying
But I didn't see that the joke was on me oh no
I started to cry which started the whole world laughing
Oh If I'd only seen that the joke was on me

I looked at the skies running my hands over my eyes
And I fell out of bed hurting my head from things that I said
'Till I finally died which started the whole world living

Oh no that the joke was on me

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nice!!!!!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm really amazed how those Anti-PAPies here will still idolize Amos after all that he had done so far? Even his bailor had already discharged himself. I've already said from the very beginning that this kid is beyond redemption and the only resolution is to send him to jail for his conduct rehabilitation. Otherwise, he will have no future in this society.

Those Anti-PAPies here are really wasting their time here to keep praising this kid despite all that had happened. These Anti-PAPies must have endorsed 100% for their own children to call their mothers, BITCH. I have no words to describe these Anti-PAPies. They could just simply turn black into white without any logical reasoning. Really stupid I would say to be exact.

What did Amos say abt LKY which was not true? I like his courage for speaking the truth. Is that not worth celebrating? Is he not courageous? More and more Singaporeans are speaking out despite pap's propaganda

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

just thought the title should be Amos is a Joker.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree. The boy has his flaws but he has guts. As expected the authorities are looking very bad.

agree. which human being doesn't have flaws?

He is intelligent and brave. I am proud that he is a Singaporean.

The pap and AGC don't know how to handle this situation and look really bad

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Frankly, the issue is not abt pro pap or anti pap. The issue is what Amos said in the Youtube and whether he shd be arrested and charged for it. I say no.

Do you disagree with me?

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
JBJ's fate was pitiful. And other than a few friends, few people thought he was a real hero. Hardly anyone turned up to give him a final sendoff. So much for being a hero.

As I recall a couple of High Court judges paid their final respects, Lee Boon Yang sent a wreathe, Vivian B, went to the wake. Many Singaporeans paid their respects. I went dropped off flowers. JBJ will be remembered a long time. I also signed LKY's condolence book. LKY at least cared for Singaporeans. The current crop of his successors are not not up to the job.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Robin Gibb must have dedicated this song to Pinky, knowing his jokes always backfire and magnifying his stupidity in the process.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bum was conceived in the dumps n borned into a shitbowl
Serves him right to be slapped
Had it been my slap, he wud be half dead now
Good riddence!
May he be sodomised in the remand prison...........

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I recall a couple of High Court judges paid their final respects, Lee Boon Yang sent a wreathe, Vivian B, went to the wake. Many Singaporeans paid their respects. I went dropped off flowers. JBJ will be remembered a long time. I also signed LKY's condolence book..

JBJ, LKY, LTK and CST will be remembered as giants in the history of SG politics