• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Passing of Mr Lee Kuan Yew

Which world leader will NOT make it for the funeral

• Obama

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Cameron

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Putin

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Abbott

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Merkel

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Xi

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nicole Seah signs condolences at the Singapore Embassy in Bangkok

Nicole Seah is now a PAP supporter. She now knows the true colours of the opposition people - backstabbing, big ego and unreliable.

His dementol was the venerable hamas capt Goh, by saying that you r insulting him.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

She looks still bonkable

You can see there is more flies there despite the over rated yet jaded appeal of fap. Setting up a mahjong table would b a chance getting pple to fill those seats. Even shitknowwhat ting luck also dont don't give a fark

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nicole Seah is now a PAP supporter. She now knows the true colours of the opposition people - backstabbing, big ego and unreliable.

It shows that she doesn't have the mettle to be a leader. Good riddance. You and her make good partners.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she got fat arms, i like to send her dumbells for workout, anybody has her address in BKK???

am with you on this - a stint as a cab driver in bkk would reduce the fat, steering the wheel and shifting the gear shafts of her male passengers :p

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Alternative Location to Mourn The Passing of Lee Kuan Yew

Rare photos of LKY

lky-workers.jpg

Looks like gangster picking a fight.

11081341_961632660527613_8726757943773391932_n.jpg

Smoking with her approval.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BBC's report on LKY death

Nope. Can observe more. :wink:
okay, I'll make another effort to try again, since I obviously have nothing better to do now! :o

I've highlighted the keyword, bruschetta; so I'm guessing Luvurbaht is either eatshitndie or frenchbriefs or both? :p

Ah yes....we had that too. This was supposed to be a healthy type dinner. Had the toast and salad with the olive oil and vinegar. Also had the bruschetta with the same.

Then it was some kind of pumpkin soup and the main course some panfried fish which was lightly fried in olive oil. No dessert after that , just some cut fruit.

It was a good change from the regular type dinner.
"admiral sir, what do you like to have for lunch? we have a choice of caviar over bruschetta thins or smoked salmon topped with truffle for starters, followed by entrée selections of either steamed rare blue oyster from maine or sliced abalone draped with dried scallop sauce from taiwan or both, and finally capped with a toss up between tiramisu soaked with grand marnier and durian ice cream with baby coconut strips and palm seeds."

"i'm your personal waiter and aide de camp, and anything you wish, we will oblige. and yes sir, we have louis xiii cognac in the bar." :biggrin:
singapore airline food looks like shit,wtf i didnt pay 10,000 dollars just to eat some mushroom wanton mee from some hawker center,where is the salmon bruschetta?where is my fontina cheese......no wonder this shitty airline is losing 280 million.
lemme guess,shredded lobster bruschetta and shrimp with barbecue sauce,served ontop of naked barbies like they do in japan.

jbMVqO8.jpg

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Which world leader will not make it for the funeral?

Mahathir should come and apologize and pay his last respects to Ah Gong!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LKY didn't say he was an interpreter or a translator. he just said he deciphered certain secret Allies information for the Japanese invaders. :eek:

wonder why the Japanese employed a Chinese man for this kind of considered sensitive intelligence works. it logically just doesn't make sense.

it was not crypto-analysis or code-breaking, thus it wasn't the highest sensitive or secretive role. it was analysis of overt reports and news transmitted by allied news or propaganda agencies. malay morse code operators had their ears plugged in to just read and jot down dit-dah dots and dashes while other collaborators translated dots and dashes to roman alphabets and arabic numerals, with alphanumerals being grouped based on intra-character gaps, short and medium gaps or spaces. his role was to look at raw intercepts (translated from morse code) of these reports, news and propaganda, and fill in the gaps, missing characters, edit spelling and grammatical errors (just like sam), and collate and compare all of them to produce contextual messages for english-to-jap translators. he was truly our first sinkie intell analyst. the experience was excellent recruitment credential for allied intelligence services at the end and after ww2. :biggrin:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Indeed, poor Yingluck is not in office and has been charged. LHL is probably secretly asking the current Thai regime to grant her special dispensation to send her condolences, and comfort him.

2. Yingluck is no longer a world leader and possibly restricted from flying, so Pinky would have to take leave and fly there if he wants or dares to. :biggrin:

I thought Yingluck under trial?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why is she still in Thailand? Elections coming man.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indeed, poor Yingluck is not in office and has been charged. LHL is probably secretly asking the current Thai regime to grant her special dispensation to send her condolences, and comfort him.

Ho Ching will do something.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

okay, I'll make another effort to try again, since I obviously have nothing better to do now! :o

I've highlighted the keyword, bruschetta; so I'm guessing Luvurbaht is either eatshitndie or frenchbriefs or both? :p

i need to correct that rare blue oysters from maine are typically served as starters and not as an entrée item. for them to be the main meal, at least 69 of them will have to be served. :wink:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you missed out spitting

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: North Korea and S'pore are good friends...

At least they show respect. Singapore never did the same when Dear Leader's daddy died.

Sorry, old photo (website refers to when Kim Jong Ill died I think), dun think they will lower their flag for LKY, U can drive to the Joo Chiat address to double check...