• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Change in Rep points system again?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Strange. When I tried to add the points of many bros here, I got to message to spread point around before I could add the person again.

Seems that there is a longer interval between the time to up one bro, and to up him again.

Did you realise?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should slow down the zappers not people helping others out.

Already unfair.......only Infp can zap, but we need the upz to be flexible, like no need to spread, but for zap, the spread should be 300, and the upz like no need to spread, can upz same nick as many times per day to the maximum of 10 times per day.

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Strange. When I tried to add the points of many bros here, I got to message to spread point around before I could add the person again.

Seems that there is a longer interval between the time to up one bro, and to up him again.

Did you realise?

No leh... never had this 'problem'. I can up or zap kopisai or any of my enemies clones. :biggrin:

Kopisai before he found the balls to resume posting already top up account and then top up again earlier today. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did you realise?

It has been like that for a long time. Nothing has changed.

Negative

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did you realise?

Negative

I can spread rep to everyone in this thread and any member that has posted............. except that they will get zero points. :eek:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam Boss, can you please remove or reduce the 'spread points around' requirement? I know this is to limit abuse by clones, but it penalizes innocent members when they genuinely want to rep others for a good post. Most of the time I wanna rep a good post, kena this 'spread points around' problem.

SureKnowSomething

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam Boss, can you please remove or reduce the 'spread points around' requirement? I know this is to limit abuse by clones, but it penalizes innocent members when they genuinely want to rep others for a good post. Most of the time I wanna rep a good post, kena this 'spread points around' problem.

I recalled the same question was asked by u months ago and his reply : It's a double edged sword blah blah blah...... :biggrin:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I recalled the same question was asked by u months ago and his reply : It's a double edged sword blah blah blah...... :biggrin:

Yeah, he said :

It's a double edged sword. :wink: It also means that the self appointed forum police here can silence those they disagree with a lot quicker.

But it's still frustrating to not be able to rep genuinely whenever you see a good post, and have to deal with the artificial 'spread points around' limitation (that afaik no other internet forum has this requirement).