• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NNBCCB! I want to punch this chao oppie sinkie passenger in the face!

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [exposed] this arrogant prick was the man who bullied poor taxi driver

if what is says in HWZ this guy is a malaysian, then there are a lot of this chee bye malaysian who act like big fuck here... I can even find them next in my cubicle in my company. this type should balek kampung and let Najid and his UMNO supremacist deal with them.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How did the netizens managed to CSIed the identity and address of this Jerel Phua? Amazing work.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is very true on wat you hve said, even tos working at Comfort are rude and obnoxious the way they treat and talk to their Drivers.

Bro , the Day for Liberation from Enforced Slavery is drawing near.

Days of fat cat stocks options and fat bonuses are over.

Thanks to the Intetnet .

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

to the Forum Administrator .

Why the Thread Title Changed ???

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

zeroo proves the PAP are thugs. Normal political party people dont punch.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

if what is says in HWZ this guy is a malaysian, then there are a lot of this chee bye malaysian who act like big fuck here... I can even find them next in my cubicle in my company. this type should balek kampung and let Najid and his UMNO supremacist deal with them.

Stop your usual tactic to distort the truth. This guy is a sinkie!

NAME: JERREL PHUA SONG YANG

MARIS STELLA HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 2002

NANYANG POLYTECHNIC DIPLOMA IN NURSING 2003-2006

NS VOCATION: ADMIN CLERK @ CMPB 2006-2008
PES STATUS: E

QUEEN MARGARET UNIVERSITY
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE- NURSING
2009-2012

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

2009-2012

now got 267 viewer leh :smile: another new record :smile:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha! in bed, huh.[/QUOTESINGAPORE

- A video exposing a cab passenger's rude behaviour and allegedly uploaded by the taxi driver's daughter has made waves online.

In the video uploaded on Faceboook, the passenger - who had booked a cab to take him from Chai Chee to Telok Ayer MRT station - could be heard raising his voice and scolding the taxi driver from the start of the journey.

Text accompanying the video, written by the driver's daughter, defended the driver and said: "Taxi uncles are not idiots, deaf or useless, they are someone's family. They are fathers who work 14 hours a day, seven days a week, even on public holidays, so people like me and my sis get an education."

In the clip, the passenger first accused the driver of failing to notice him on the main road even though he "wave wave wave wave wave". He then threatened to complain if the driver started the meter before the cab had travelled a certain distance.

He called the driver a "blind bat" and later compained that the cab was moving too slowly, and accused the driver of trying to cheat him of his money. He also told the driver not to let anyone cut into the space in front of the taxi.

The time stamp on the video said the journey started at 6.14pm on last Friday. The passenger demanded to be at his destination by 6.30pm at any cost.

The passenger also scolded the driver for raising the temperature in the taxi. Text in the video explained that the driver did that as the passenger was coughing badly - this was audible in the video.

Throughout the clip, the cabbie could be heard trying to explain himself in his limited English, while the passenger rattled on fluently.

By Sunday, the video had attracted at least 350,000 views and thousands of comments.

Kind netizens wanted to give the driver a small token for the verbal abuse he had to suffer.

Outraged netizens even claimed to have found the man and revealed his details. However, the Facebook page of the man appears to have been removed and he could not be reached at the number posted.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

10986426_10152901175572885_7359597155536320740_n.jpg

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal

2009-2012
I said "IF" and quoted EDMW source as I came to know the issue there first... so which part of the 'IF' you didn't understand, prick!
You must be one of the ex-malu-sia converted to sinkies as you hated the system in truly asia as its not in your fucking favour... and now you are sinkie act like big fuck and start to ram down true blue sinkies who believe in check and balance in gov't but you are now accusing as oppo IB... sorry but whatever fuck you get that citizen of yours you will never be a ' a true blue singaporean'... go fuck yourself!
"(GVGT)(GPGT) Malaysian working in local hospital abused taxi driver"
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/gvgt-gpgt-malaysian-working-local-hospital-abused-taxi-driver-4994137.html

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I said "IF" and quoted EDMW source as I came to know the issue there first... so which part of the 'IF' you didn't understand, prick!'... go fuck yourself!

My my there is no need to be so rude. Is this a normal sinkie trait or is it just you?

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal

My my there is no need to be so rude. Is this a normal sinkie trait or is it just you?

nope this is not a sinkie trait or me... its how message is delivered. in the first place coke zeroo started with a "stop your tactics to distort the truth" when I said 'IF' what is reported when he could have simply corrected it by replying with "he's a sinkie lan"... we have seen a lot of jiu hu's and their ilk's from malu-sia acting atas like that Amy Cheong saga, Alvivi.. so, deal with it!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreigners are the problem? I think Sinkies are a bigger problem!

Rude, sense of entitlement and a condescending attitude are hallmarks of Sinkie customers.:oIo::oIo::oIo:

50 years of PAP misrule has turned man into slaves for the country. They will only be free when they die.