• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NNBCCB! I want to punch this chao oppie sinkie passenger in the face!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
RciPD.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
by ze simpur statz tiz titz, dis custumur iz mor likeliz to be a chaoz pappiez danz a chaoz oppiez :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

soz lez nort az zume dis buggerz iz evenz a sinkiez az all :p:p:p

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreigners are the problem? I think Sinkies are a bigger problem!

Rude, sense of entitlement and a condescending attitude are hallmarks of Sinkie customers.:oIo::oIo::oIo:

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like this fella has been exposed already.
jerrelphua_taxi.jpg
According to astute netizens on a popular online forum, they quickly CSI-ed out the rude passenger's identity and quickly exposed his face online.

"This super obnoxious passenger is called Jerrel Phua. He is a professional nurse with an attitude problem. Based on his speech in the video, he obviously has an ego problem and talks down to people around him."
http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/exposed-arrogant-prick-was-man-who-bullied-poor-taxi-driver

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow... lately these male nurses very hiong! You want him to look after the aick and infirm?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [exposed] this arrogant prick was the man who bullied poor taxi driver

Kamsia , i see now. Taxi uncle knew it coming because he

knew that he is driving for the wrong Cab Company thats why he installed an

additional in vehicle video cam with voice and pic recording.

The Moral of the Story : i recommend Taxi Uncle to change to Silver cab Company.

When passenger see Silver Cab or even a Trans Cab they respect.

This Incident Should Not have Happened. Good Daughter please ask your daddy to change to Silver Cab.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kamsia , i see now. Taxi uncle knew it coming because he

knew that he is driving for the wrong Cab Company thats why he installed an

additional in vehicle video cam with voice and pic recording.

The Moral of the Story : i recommend Taxi Uncle to change to Silver cab Company.

When passenger see Silver Cab or even a Trans Cab they respect.

This Incident Should Not have Happened. Good Daughter please ask your daddy to change to Silver Cab.

Ah Soh ah, it is obvious the passenger is an idiot.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Soh ah, it is obvious the passenger is an idiot.

passenger is not a idiot.

He even got pic with Prof Tommy Koh ( see other forum )

He is a sadistic and he knew he will win in his complane.

i leave to you to draw the final conculsion...