• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video: Slashing incident at ITE College West

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10986504_671707899607878_730016159025627355_n.jpg

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally, ITE of the old days are back...LOL.
Geylang vocational institute. Yes I like them. It was a school football final. SJI B team was against some other school. GVI was in the A final to be played after that. I was there with some friends to support GVI because a friend from our neighhood team was in the GVI team.

The SJI students were yelling screaming making lots of noise. Then a small group walk over to where the SJI were seated, took out a knife and shredded their banner. There was silence. They stared at the crowd and calmly walk away. Those were the days where elites were shut up in simple way.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP built and upgrade on ITE facilities but nothing have change. Sinkies behaviour remains like animal.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is proof that ITE are pretty fucked up schools. My son and daughter both study in elite schools, never witnessed such disciplinary issues at all. It's the very same reason why parents make such great efforts to get their kids into elite schools. This is to keep out the garbage that bring their family problems to the school and disrupts everyone's learning.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's like a duel between two gladiators in a Roman arena. What's wrong? :confused:

I took part in a mass fight at a basketball court when I was in primary school. Entire gangs clashed at each other with long rulers. No one was punished.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is proof that ITE are pretty fucked up schools. My son and daughter both study in elite schools, never witnessed such disciplinary issues at all. It's the very same reason why parents make such great efforts to get their kids into elite schools. This is to keep out the garbage that bring their family problems to the school and disrupts everyone's learning.

You infidel, how dare you contradict the words of our dear PM Lee. :rolleyes:

PM Lee: ITE is critical element
http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20110419-274338.html

THE Institute of Technical Education (ITE) is a critical element in a strategy to ensure that no young Singaporean leaves the education system without the skills needed to hold his own and make a good living for himself, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.

The Ministry of Education will spend $2 billion on the ITE over the next five years to keep it "on the cutting edge" and "prepare students for an exciting future".

20110419.092940_20110419-iteopening.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes the samsengs of ole were all breed in the VITBs.....still remembered those ugly brown uniforms
They were the hotbed for SS gangs.

I thought the SAMSENGs of today have already graduated to wearing WHITE?

And as the God Father of All SAMSENGs in white laid down dying in some God forsaken place of retribution, the other Samsengs are now fighting among themselves? LoL

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

You got check them for drugs or not? Elite schools lots of drugs problem. Rich folks screws the peasants to get rich. Peasants sell drugs back to rich folks kids.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP built and upgrade on ITE facilities but nothing have change. Sinkies behaviour remains like animal.

If sinkees are animals, there will be no PATANs here. PATANs are here because they know that sinkees are softy.

It is time for sinkees to drive out the PATANs and Zeroo too.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

When you see the Minster in charge has the farkup look. The truth is not too far off. If csj is the Minster of education. this would not have happened. All these poor kids would b in college n in a couple of years thee next bunch of sim wong hoo would have emerged. Instead of the Tim crooks n George cronies.