• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist local malay bad mouths Sg to mudland Malays wants reunification with mudland

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Racist local malay bad mouths Sg to mudland Malays wants reunification with mudla

and what makes you think people of other nationalities dont do that?

I can tell you without the slightest hesitation that Burmese are the best.

imagery

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Racist local malay bad mouths Sg to mudland Malays wants reunification with mudla

Chinks are the worst. They'll sell their grandmothers if the price is right.

To quote ( from post #14 ) : and what makes you think people of other nationalities dont do that?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To quote ( from post #14 ) : and what makes you think people of other nationalities dont do that?

Good retort. :cool: If you care to notice around here whenever some racist statement is made at chinese people somehow it's supposed to be the absolute truth.

Now watch sam act like syed putra and state BS.

Najibee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Never trust the Malays because they can be friendly one moment but can turn and bite you hard .

agree. even myself i don't trust my own race. we are lazy and some say us bodoh. very angry. but that's the facts. dont believe ? just look at my country.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Of course they won't. They aren't chinks and they are therefore far more honorable.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of course they won't. They aren't chinks and they are therefore far more honorable.

same with the mudlays will kill you the next moment right? Other nationalities aren't m&ds so won't act like that.

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Never trust the Malays because they can be friendly one moment but can turn and bite you hard .

So u rather trust friendly ah neh and pinoy?

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal

same with the mudlays will kill you the next moment right? Other nationalities aren't m&ds so won't act like that.

Why dont u go to India. See whether you will be ass raped?

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal

So your good friends ah neh wont act like the above?

Looking at your avatar and what you had posted, seems like you are more sympathetic to shit skins than m&d? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

so ah neh and pinoy won't sell their grandmothers if the price is right?

Ah Nehs are slightly different. They'll burn their wives if the price is not right.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dun care Malaysian malay, chinese or indian. as far as I am concern, they can jolly well fuck off from this island. almost everyone of them come here for job yet badmouth Singaporean. knn, they fuck back across the causeway.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So your good friends ah neh wont act like the above?

Looking at your avatar and what you had posted, seems like you are more sympathetic to shit skins than m&d? :biggrin:

Why won't you answer my question then?

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal

Double-crossing again and again?

Tonychat, ex-WP guy sold Alamaking (WP guy) a fake watch.

The Real Singapore people (all three with Malaysian connections)
1. Han Hui Hui
2. Jerry Low Kai Lun
3. Chan Mei Ling

The WP town council is full of ex-blue IC.
Allegations:
http://rilek1corner.com/2015/02/13/...d-discrimination-by-malaysian-chinese-bosses/

Lily Chan rubbish:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....s-same-meat-grinder-on-both-pork-amp-halal-me

If you can find JW5, you can find racist Jah_rastafah. I will reveal JW5 = J.C.W.S. if you jokers don't stop your rubbish. I will stop if you guys stop.

Rosehisapnaj

Alfrescian
Loyal

agree. even myself i don't trust my own race. we are lazy and some say us bodoh. very angry. but that's the facts. dont believe ? just look at my country.

Why you playing with my 2 eggs?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think it is much easier for him to migrate to Matland. People is similar and culture too.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can claim whatever you want but the status of the Malays is already inked into the constitution of the country. Read Article 152.

It was put in to appease the Matlaya government. There is no historical context or evidence to support the Malays being indigenous to Singapore. If Malays in Malaysia do not make that claim then how is it that Singaporean Malays can make the claim? That part of the constitution will be removed in due time. Other than providing free education there is nothing else that is put into practice that isn't allowed for other races. Our Mats here are strongly linked to Indonesia too.