• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist local malay bad mouths Sg to mudland Malays wants reunification with mudland

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Racist local malay bad mouths Sg to mudland Malays wants reunification with mudla

Only Islam stones to death till this day and age. Mass raping, beheading, murders, terrorism, torture, pedophilia, enslavement committed by Muslims today I guess are not their fault since they are only following someone elses ways? Lanjiow to you Mat. People like you cannot be trusted because you have no sense of taking account of your acts. It is the same moral value you have that allow you to believe that a savage human being can be the greatest prophet.

Nowhere did I state that I belong to any religion. All these ideology and beliefs clouds yr mind and make you turn evil. Just look how children turn against their parents in Mao's cultural revolution. Millions were killed for having the wrong education, jobs or thoughts,

Najibee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Racist local malay bad mouths Sg to mudland Malays wants reunification with mudla

Singaporeans generally do not wish to merge with Malaysia. Most sinkies do not wish to live as 2nd or 3rd class citizens simply because they are not Malay-Muslims. Most of us also don't want any parasitic sultans around. It's bad enough to have a useless king and royal family. Malaysia has 9 of such useless bums and their families and hanger-ons to support. And I haven't included the corruption at their elected minister and civil service level. It's no wonder that Malaysia is losing money hand over fist. Despite its supposedly good EPF returns, the value of their ringgit has dropped a lot. The value of the dropping ringgit tells the mudlanders what the world thinks of the apartheid system and parasitic sultans of Malaysia.

Why you talk many cock?