• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former ntuc worker: Tampines mall ntuc uses same meat grinder on both pork & halal me

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]http://therealsingapore.com/content...c-uses-same-meat-grinder-both-pork-halal-meat

FORMER NTUC WORKER: TAMPINES MALL NTUC USES SAME MEAT GRINDER ON BOTH PORK & HALAL MEAT[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
20 Jun 2014 - 10:27pm

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Disclaimer: TheRealSingapore.com is a platform for users to submit content and all content remains the property of the individual contributors. The views and opinions expressed by author(s) within the website are solely that of the contributors and in no way reflects the views of TheRealSingapore.com.

Dear The Real Singapore,
I refer to the article: "DEAR TRS, ASK YOUR MUSLIM READERS TO TAKE NOTE WHEN BUYING MEAT FROM SHENG SHIONG"
I used to work at ntuc after O levels. And NTUC fairprice at tampines mall uses the same meat grinder (to make minced meat) to mince pork meat and also meat for the muslim food.
I wondered how many hundreds of muslims ate their so called halal meat that was minced using the very same machine for the pork minced meat.
In NTUC back then, there was a halal department and teh non-halal section. So, there was a time when i was there, the halal department mince machine was broken.
And the non-malay supervisors instructed to use the mince machine where the pork meat was grinded.
Yes, this is the truth. Whether it happened just once or many times, i dunno. Because i was just a temporary worker back then.
Mismanagement? Perhaps. But that was what i witness. And my vision that time was pretty clear. No doubts about it.
In paper, NTUC might have strict regulations. On practice, things may be different.
It's best to be safe though. Just a friendly reminder to my fellow friends!

Lily Chan

Editor's Note: We have forwarded this letter to NTUC for clarifications. No updates so far.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Former ntuc worker: Tampines mall ntuc uses same meat grinder on both pork & hala

grinder has a switch....... one is normal, the other halal

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Former ntuc worker: Tampines mall ntuc uses same meat grinder on both pork & hala

just curious,has any malays ever eaten pork out of curiosity?maybe a siew mai or bah bao?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if they are vegetarians, they will not have such problems.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

notice the self righteous fury non muslims or rather non muslims that are chinese have for muslims yet you notice muslims or rather non chinese have for chinese beliefs?

Think about this. Observe it when topics like this arise and the majority of times the person always happens to be chinese. I have never seen an indian hindu or say a eurasian or ang moh raise these types of questions for muslims/malays. Except for the chinese each community raises issues about their own community which is natural so it's nothing surprising to see a malay ask about muslims/malay, indian ask about hindus etc etc except for the chinese who won't do anything for their own race but keep on protecting other races who won't do anything for them.

Some chinese cannot eat beef for example you ever seen a muslim or malay asking about those chinese? Maybe he/she will only ask for the sake of hindus.

Threads like this are another example of the chinese dog syndrome. I doubt you will see jean enquire if it was another religious belief or more specifically a belief in which most chinese are worshippers so she wouldn't give a shit about the taoists for example. The non chinese like malays, indians, ang mohs etc will obviously not even care.

I am just rather curious why are there such chinese out there that fawn so much over non chinese but you never see the opposite?

It's actually quite good to be a non chinese. Imagine being a malay, ang moh and have some chinese dogs actually doing more work to secure more rights for you while you actually insult their race and don't do anything for them in return and they don't mind. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually, beef fried in pork lard taste much better ..

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro if u think the chinese cares so much about the non chinese,would u think NTUC would use a non halal meat grinder to grind halal meat?trust me we dont give a fuck if we could get away with it.we would grind ur goddam meat and fry it in sewer oil if we could.and the so called chinese being self righteous?thats only because we have a sick psychological fetish of knowing the revulsion and disgust of others when they find out what they have done,to desecrate themselves with such unholiness and blaspheme upon their sacred religion,and the thrill we get from ratting out on others

notice the self righteous fury non muslims or rather non muslims that are chinese have for muslims yet you notice muslims or rather non chinese have for chinese beliefs?

Think about this. Observe it when topics like this arise and the majority of times the person always happens to be chinese. I have never seen an indian hindu or say a eurasian or ang moh raise these types of questions for muslims/malays. Except for the chinese each community raises issues about their own community which is natural so it's nothing surprising to see a malay ask about muslims/malay, indian ask about hindus etc etc except for the chinese who won't do anything for their own race but keep on protecting other races who won't do anything for them.

Some chinese cannot eat beef for example you ever seen a muslim or malay asking about those chinese? Maybe he/she will only ask for the sake of hindus.

Threads like this are another example of the chinese dog syndrome. I doubt you will see jean enquire if it was another religious belief or more specifically a belief in which most chinese are worshippers so she wouldn't give a shit about the taoists for example. The non chinese like malays, indians, ang mohs etc will obviously not even care.

I am just rather curious why are there such chinese out there that fawn so much over non chinese but you never see the opposite?

It's actually quite good to be a non chinese. Imagine being a malay, ang moh and have some chinese dogs actually doing more work to secure more rights for you while you actually insult their race and don't do anything for them in return and they don't mind. :rolleyes:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hope lily chan dont run into staged accident....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro if u think the chinese cares so much about the non chinese,would u think NTUC would use a non halal meat grinder to grind halal meat?trust me we dont give a fuck if we could get away with it.we would grind ur goddam meat and fry it in sewer oil if we could.and the so called chinese being self righteous?thats only because we have a sick psychological fetish of knowing the revulsion and disgust of others when they find out what they have done,to desecrate themselves with such unholiness and blaspheme upon their sacred religion,and the thrill we get from ratting out on others

firstly don't put in we. Crab in a bucket syndrome drag all Chinese in when it is negative. Next it is NTUC not some Chinese stall. The race of the worker does not matter they follow orders and to put the blame unto the Chinese for NTUC? You want to blame blame that Indian Muslim for mixing up mutton with beef on purpose because that is his own stall. BTW if you claim all Chinese are like that why is a Chinese raising the issue? I have noticed it for the longest time when it's something negative people like you will come in and brand all Chinese in the same manner but I won't do that. Anyway it's nothing surprising coming from you where you labeled all ang moh food go be superior to local food

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Muslim eat Babi already what will happen? Foam at the mouth and then die?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should have bought meat from the wet market. If you want to have ground meat, grind it yourself.

This is what happens when you depend on the supermarkets for everything. :biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing will happen, even if they wash it down with beer. Just don't.understand why they 're so afraid to give it a try.

Cheers!

Muslim eat Babi already what will happen? Foam at the mouth and then die?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

This is what happens when you depend on the supermarkets for everything. :biggrin:

now imagine halal trolleys, halal baskets...

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lily Chan will be arrested for inciting racial hatred.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've seen check out cashiers who refuse to handle the pork I've bought.....I think best to have halal supermarkets as well. Not trying to incite racial hatred.....saying it as it is

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

does seng shong n giant hv separate meat grinder?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

all she was saying dumb Muslims should know that they should buy a whole carcass and chopped it up to share among their own kind.

Where got time to serve religious groups when there is no profit to be made.

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cut cost why buy 2 grinder when 1 can do the jobs also grind meat also. More important save $$$ earn more $$$ for ntuc.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who is BG Tan Chuan Jin going to scold this time?

NTUC for mixing up the meat or Singaporeans for being so choosy?