• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: All Lee Kuan Yew extended Family Members are rushing back to Singapore

Will the girls listed in the sister forum be offering discount during the 'moaning' period as of form of service to the nation?

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chingay2015_landingpage_9.jpg

All rushing back to watch the biggest Chingay ever. #SG50

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like its gonna happen soon!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

many more added to the millionaires list once Ah Gong mati!

Huat ARH! :biggrin:

I am not getting a single cent but I am happy for them!

GINI index will be adjusted some more because of redistribution of income from the rich to the poor!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just saw pics of mahathir driving jokowi around last month. Then i realised mahathir is just 2 years younger than ky. He looks to be in much better shape

dat muttafarker eats daily top grade red ginseng bought with endless corruption money....!!

in LKY's case a lot of bad spirits are back to haunt him.......

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dat muttafarker eats daily top grade red ginseng bought with endless corruption money....!!

in LKY's case a lot of bad spirits are back to haunt him.......

any diff? one is corrupted and the other one is receiving millions of salary.
sama sama

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just saw pics of mahathir driving jokowi around last month. Then i realised mahathir is just 2 years younger than ky. He looks to be in much better shape

melayu clowns hoping that RI gets conned into buying melayu car technology for which they are still paying royalty to Mitsubitshi incl hugh commissions pocketted by mahababi n musa hantam

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder what would happen if Lee Wei Ling's dark-skinned ex-boyfriend also paid him a visit? Violent Convulsions? :biggrin:

tumblr_m5gj9yD1w81qjeh4lo1_500.gif

not so bad lah...wait till Jeyeratnam's ghost appears

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

RSAF has no long range transport planes.

More bullshit lies from you steffycunt? RSAF KC-135 have a cargo/passenger configuration on the top deck above the fuel tanks. They are sometimes used for VIP transport by the RSAF. It will be no problem for them to fly to the US and Europe to pick up any Familee relatives. In fact, they will be the longest range transports if used in this way. Dumb shit.

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal

We now know why Sam is back in Singapore during this period.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

50 yrs of Plundering the Nation Wealths to enrich his Familee is enough, the bug stop here.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

And still his IB fanboys and fangirls believe he is some sort of a noble, self-sacrificing founding father who gave his all to transform Singapore from third world to first. Oh, my beloved ah gong! Get well soon! :rolleyes:

(Image from sghardtruth)
MM-Lee-Kuan-Yew-I-have-spent-my-life-building-up-this-country.jpg

Old treacherous habits die hard. A scumbag can never be a saint, not even achieve ambivalence in morality. :wink:

One time, Lee Con You and his son Gay Loong were returning to Singapore on SIA after a foreign visit. As the plane circled the island waiting to land, Father and Son surveyed their personal domain. "Look at those poor peasants scurrying around working their asses off. I feel sorry for them. What if I throw out a $10 bill? One peasant will find it and at least one peasant will be happy" said Gay loong. "I have a better idea" said the father. Why don't we throw down 10 one $ bills and 10 peasants will find one dollar each and there will be 10 happy people". At this point, a fellow passenger chirped in "why don't you both throw yourself out of the plane and make 3.3 million singaporeans happy".

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

who can verify the news? there are many cars now at oxley!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

who can verify the news? there are many cars now at oxley!

They are probably checking the Chinese almanac and choosing a proper time for him to die and announce to the world.

There are lucky days and unlucky days for various events e.g. moving house, seeking employment, going for a haircut, renovation etc. One of the events is carrying out funeral rites.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

They are probably checking the Chinese almanac and choosing a proper time for him to die and announce to the world.

There are lucky days and unlucky days for various events e.g. moving house, seeking employment, going for a haircut, renovation etc. One of the events is carrying out funeral rites.

My guess is 28th Feb, at 8.28 am.