• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LKY up lorry already

This will make a fine photo for the newspaper obituaries. A solemn look that appears dignified. Thick crop of white hair on his head denotes a virile, wise elderly statesman.

1988-PAP-LKY.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

This will make a fine photo for the newspaper obituaries. A solemn look that appears dignified. Thick crop of white hair on his head denotes a virile, wise elderly statesman.

Eyes look evil la laksa

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

为何大家了一个老妖怪的死活而忙?他死不死都不干大家的事,他以经不重要了。就算他没死,他也以经成为历史了。

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

There will be hysterical wailing and crying and thumping of the chest a la North Korea.The nation will come to a standstill,7 days public mourning declared,everyone stopped work,productivity dropped drastically...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They will hide the news for a while. If this is a free society, the news cameras will be camped outside the hospital where he is being treated.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

If he is recovering well, it should be a simple matter to take some tasteful pictures and put it on the front page of the ST.
Why are there no pictures?

Last edited:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

If he is recovering well, it should be a simple matter to take some tasteful pictures and put it on the front page of the ST.
Why are there no pictures?

You are right. When the MSM is so silent, that's when the rumours begin.
The media should give daily updates with photos.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All Lee Kuan Yew extended Family Members are rushing back to Singapore

Dear brothers and sisters

I got info from my ex classmates that all Lee Kuan Yew extended family members are rushing back to Singapore since last Sunday.

is it true?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: All Lee Kuan Yew extended Family Members are rushing back to Singapore

Maybe they are having a CNY family reunion dinner:confused:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No
they rush back since 22 Feb
also according to my classmate, many key ministers cancelled their oversea trips

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

rush back 2 拜天宫 la ...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dear brothers and sisters

I got info from my ex classmates that all Lee Kuan Yew extended family members are rushing back to Singapore since last Sunday.

is it true?

RSAF planes or SQ flights to bring them home?