• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Wahahaha....u r too good to be so unkind and untruthful

Ok, ok... Go ask the doctors, and/or the nurses and/or the janitors, can?
Wait, it's that little bird that perched outside the window which heard the screams, like that can? :o:o:o

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
pee @blk7 SGH! KGC awaited LKY since 2010 he still not meeting up w her

Kwa Geok Choo awaited since 2010 for LKY over there, she mati @SGH also. Fucking old fart CCB still disappointing her and refuse to meet her?

Similarly, Wong Ming Yang since 1982 awaited LHL there where she committed suicide, he also still disappointing her, 2X cancer still don't want to mati?

KNN! PAP as people go SGH blk7 to send flowers? I m going to pee there and LKY LCB that's for you!

Singaporean PSE Q up at SGH BLK7 toilets!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Nicole Seah very worried for LKY, keep refreshing news site for latest developmen

Nicole forgot to take her prozac when she wrote these

Nicole Seah (佘雪玲)
1 hr ·
Even though I am not in Singapore with all of you right now, I feel the same trepidation as if I was right there, refreshing all the news sites and keeping close tabs on any development. Whether we agree or disagree with what he has done, we cannot deny that this is a man of great intellect, talent, and ambition to give Singapore the profile that it has and molded it into what it is today. When I represented Singapore as a delegate at international conferences a while back, I was always struck by this one fact - that the massive profile we have as a nation and country is grossly disproportionate to our tiny size. This is in spite of the fact that we have no major differentiating strength or niche. True, it is important for us to thank and give the same credit to the forefathers who built this country together with LKY. But we cannot deny that LKY brought all of these visions together and articulated them in such a powerful way that it not only touched voters, but nations and leaders outside our little red dot.
Whatever the outcome, LKY has led a full life dedicated to doing the best he could for us, and I hope that people will know better and have the sense to respect that, and to respect him for the years he has given, than to bay for blood or cast stones.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Last Leaf Has Fallen

Tai Shang Lao Jun Lai Xian Ling!
Even the surname of Laozi, who is regarded to be a "manifestation" of Taishang Laojun is .
I wonder how true that is...

吾王!万岁万岁万万岁!
祝您老人家福如东海,寿比南山!
Let's see if he becomes Singapore's very own:

1380536279-3251039518.jpg
Not very sure about that :o:o:o
Lao Tzu wrote 道德经 right?
Right. :smile:
And he died over a thousand years before the Tang dynasty started...

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: President SR Nathan visits founding father at SGH

2015032015-sg-nathan.jpg

新加坡前总统纳丹今天上午到中央医院探望建国总理李光耀。

今天上午11点30分,有记者看见前总统纳丹坐着轮椅,由助手推进中央医院的电梯,前去探望李光耀先生。

现年91岁的李先生是因感染严重肺炎,在2月5日被送入中央医院接受治疗。

总理公署今天发布文告表示,李光耀先生仍然病重,继续留在中央医院加护病房。李显龙总理也感谢公众给予的支持和祝福。

Prata Man paying his last homage to Lau Cheebye... If not for Lau Cheebye, Prata Man would still be struggling to make a living selling prata, mee goreng, teh tarik and soup kambing at Tekka Hawker Ctr...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Compare Lau Cheebye ,Prata Man and Dr Mahathir... Both in the same age range... But Dr Mahathir seems more healthy and fitter than both Prata Man and Lau Cheebye... Prata Man ate alot of unhealthy free food when he was the President due to him being guest of honour for community events... I remember his face every year coming out of papers gorging on free briyanis during charity lunch..

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: pee @blk7 SGH! KGC awaited LKY since 2010 he still not meeting up w her

Blk 4, then blk 7, then block 9...
another 3 numbers please :p:p:p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/1728732.html

Want to drop off messages of support to Mr Lee Kuan Yew? Go to SGH Block 7
POSTED: 20 Mar 2015 14:45
URL: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/1728732.html

A designated area at Singapore General Hospital, known as the Quad, has been set aside for members of the public to leave cards and flowers for the former Prime Minister, who remains critically ill.

SINGAPORE: An area outside Block 7 of the Singapore General Hospital has been designated for those who want to place a card or flowers for Mr Lee Kuan Yew, who is in the hospital's Intensive Care Unit.

The designated area at Block 7 is known as the Quad, beside Kopitiam.

Singapore's first Prime Minister has been at SGH since Feb 5, when he was admitted for severe pneumonia. Since then, some members of the public have come to leave cards or bouquets for Mr Lee.

On Friday afternoon, National University of Singapore students Timothy Chiah and Ho Hui Min came to the hospital to leave a "get well soon" card for Mr Lee.

"He was so determined about building Singapore that it really has inspired me to become a politician," said Ms Ho, a 20-year-old political science student, who said that it took about three hours to complete her card.

So... can we deposit chrysanthemum flowers? How about white lilies? Those are flowers symbolising healing and health. :biggrin:

death.png

chrysanthemum_in_china_not_a_gift1.jpg

P.S: She is a moron if she thinks studying political science will make her a politician. But then again, she's 20-year old. We were all foolish in our own ways during our youth. One lives and learns. :wink:

lantau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Compare Lau Cheebye ,Prata Man and Dr Mahathir... Both in the same age range... But Dr Mahathir seems more healthy and fitter than both Prata Man and Lau Cheebye... Prata Man ate alot of unhealthy free food when he was the President due to him being guest of honour for community events... I remember his face every year coming out of papers gorging on free briyanis during charity lunch..

Madhatter got professional help from these to maintain health and looks.

madhatter.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mahathir is no saint (shenanigans involving his son and Satu Malaysia) but at least he knows when to step away from it all.

LKY just wants to cling onto power, if not by himself then through his son and family members. He wants an entrenched hegemonic dynasty.

This is unhealthy for any country. Any business people knows that if you're overly reliant on one supplier or customer for your business, you're in deep trouble if that supplier/customer gets into hard times or gives the business to someone else. Diversification is always a safer choice.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

esignated area at Singapore General Hospital, known as the Quad, has been set aside for members of the public to leave cards and flowers for the former Prime Minister, who remains critically ill.

Good..Can go down there to leave curses to him..die fast!!!!

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

P.S: She is a moron if she thinks studying political science will make her a politician. But then again, she's 20-year old. We were all foolish in our own ways during our youth. One lives and learns. :wink:
Well, at least she has a pretty face! :p

ho-huimin-stopped-by-sgh.png

(NUS student Ho Huimin stopped by SGH on Friday (Mar 20) to drop off a hand-drawn "get well soon" card for Mr Lee Kuan Yew. Photo: Xabryna Kek)