• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

wrong quote: he said he'd jump up when they were lowering him ...
As I said a few days ago:
He also provided the option of "sick bed", meaning right now, while he's still alive!
The only way he can return to Cabinet/Parliament is if he rises from the dead, not if he's still brain-dead:

[video=youtube;0uKGtKtXc4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uKGtKtXc4M[/video]

He must have been "drunk" from "drinking" in so much power.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

Two issues :

1. He said he'd jump up from his death bed if things were going wrong. We'll everything is turning to custard and he's still lying there.

2. He specifically stated in an advanced directive that he didn't want to kept alive with machines and tubes. The doctors have disregarded his wishes and have not been taken to task.

Quote : " when I ( MM ) feels that something is going wrong ... i will get up "

meaning : if Nothing is going wrong then How ??? :confused::confused:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

singapore needs another public holiday

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

about to open a 2004 merlot from retzlaff winery soon. hand-crafted, grapes pressed by feet, filtered with my underwear, bottled by hand, stored for 10 years in a shithole. not too many left. this is the moment i've been waiting for, in celebration of sg50 and lky91+. :biggrin:

image.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: All Lee Kuan Yew extended Family Members are rushing back to Singapore

Only for those with current PAP construction contracts or business deals will come back.

Or their sons and daughter are currently working for PAP will be back to porlumpar PAP.

Anti-PAP will be celebrate this occasion with fire works and more curses at LKY.

Dear brothers and sisters

I got info from my ex classmates that all Lee Kuan Yew extended family members are rushing back to Singapore since last Sunday.

is it true?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I hope he can tahan longer.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I got info from my ex classmates that all Lee Kuan Yew extended family members are rushing back to Singapore since last Sunday.

is it true?

All wanted to know if LKY willed some of his vast wealth to them.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal

is it true?

Hongyi, Haoyi, Shengwu coming back?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

RSAF has no long range transport planes.

Can borrow from our friend "O BAMA"...they had just resurrected an old B52 " ghost rider" from storage..can borrow that...please stock up paper tissues, pocket tissues....will be out of stock soon!...for their porlumpars will "cry me a river"...

"members"...buy 1 pack get 1 pack free....Pioneer card 50% off, Party's Affliated Card 20% off, Senior citizen's card 3% off....:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wrong quote: he said he'd jump up when they were lowering him ...

But if they are pushing him in to be cremated...will he get up like this?

Daniel 3: 19-24 (ESV)
19 Then Nebuchadnezzar was filled with fury, and the expression of his face was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. He ordered the furnace heated seven times more than it was usually heated. 20 And he ordered some of the mighty men of his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace. 21 Then these men were bound in their cloaks, their tunics,[e] their hats, and their other garments, and they were thrown into the burning fiery furnace. 22 Because the king's order was urgent and the furnace overheated, the flame of the fire killed those men who took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. 23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell bound into the burning fiery furnace.

24 Then King Nebuchadnezzar was astonished and rose up in haste. He declared to his counselors, “Did we not cast three men bound into the fire?” They answered and said to the king, “True, O king.” 25 He answered and said, “But I see four men unbound, walking in the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt; and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods.”