• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Awwwwww.....

It is actually both LKY & PAP these people think, they are gods, some will go and prostrate themselves on the ground with their hands cup in namaste!...:rolleyes:

Except johntan who believe his mother kena rawed by pinkie n keep calling old fart his grandfather

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: "Mr Lee Kuan Yew's condition 'improves slightly': PMO - Channel NewsAsia"

The familee has hired the services of the world famous Chinese traditional herbalist by the name of Ah Bo, to save him.:o:cool:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

The familee has hired the services of the world famous Chinese traditional herbalist by the name of Ah Bo, to save him.:o:cool:

Its Ah Bo All the way .

i will be in the Q at 2:55pm to cheer for Ah Bo :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Awwwwww.....

11078188_10152813756427572_8069038750412026445_o.jpg

10944869_10152813759337572_4466941877732443949_o.jpg

11038891_10152813756312572_5658111354953077149_o.jpg

There is hope ... even the young knows how to appreciate LKY.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its Ah Bo All the way .

i will be in the Q at 2:55pm to cheer for Ah Bo :biggrin:

I hope this ah bo is good. Then LKY will be deprived of that he wants most, a quick death. 不得好死!

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
after WORSEN will be WORSEN FURTHER

my 5 yo doter asked me what next after worsened

my answer is worsened further

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

Heard that he already worsended and is now up lorry, all SAF personnel to be involved, called back.