• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY's new infection in pneumonia ICU be Urinary Track Infection

In the ICU for pneumonia, most patients will get Urinary Track Infections because ICU poke a tube called catheter into the penis hole and push inside until it's Ballon inflated in bladder using saline and syringe.

indwelling-foley-catheter.jpg

The catheter drains Urine basically into a plastic bag via a transparent tube extended from catheter. Bag hangs below the ICU bed. Urine sample collection from that bag for lab tests.

urinary_catheter_img.jpg

The color of urine goes redish cloudy milky whitening sometimes, when there is Urinary Track Infection, or even blood in urine, this is most common after being in the ICU for weeks. The catheter needs to be changed frequency in order to reduce and prevent infections. SGH failed to prevent this, that's why LKY got this new infection.

Why? Most likely SGH dare not bully LKY's bird by poking it and changing catheter too often.

:biggrin:

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LKY's new infection in pneumonia ICU be Urinary Track Infection

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/2040035-overview

DRUGS & DISEASES
Catheter-Related Urinary Tract Infection
Author: John L Brusch, MD, FACP; Chief Editor: Michael Stuart Bronze, MD * more..
Updated: Jan 8, 2013
Transmission and Pathogens
Guidelines for Catheter Use
Diagnosis
Treatment
Prevention
About MedscapePrivacy PolicyTerms of UseWebMDMedicineNeteMedicineHealthRxListWebMD CorporateHelp
All material on this website is protected by copyright, Copyright © 1994-2015 by WebMD LLC.
This website also contains material copyrighted by 3rd parties.
DISCLAIMER: The content of this Website is not influenced by sponsors. The site is designed primarily for use by qualified physicians and other medical professionals. The information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of an appropriately qualified and licensed physician or other health care provider. The information provided here is for educational and informational purposes only. In no way should it be considered as offering medical advice. Please check with a physi

GO n read this page if you like to become an ICU staff.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: LKY's new infection in pneumonia ICU be Urinary Track Infection

They are gonna stick a pin through Ah Gong's cock? *faints*

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

I have been feeling so troubled all day...:(:(

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I guess is either today or tomorrow

From SPH: Obituary was already prepared on Mon, 16 Mar. The print edition of ST announcing old fart's death will be entirely in black-and-white.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even though I am a staunch opposition (SDP) supporter, I feel sad that he will be gone soon. It will be nice if we could refrain from harsh words and be gentle and kind with what we write. After all, life and death are not trivial matters. I respect him for the office/position he held as the former Prime Minister of Singapore. I remember I used to listen to his annual National Rally Speeches unfailingly year after year in my younger days. I wish he had made Singapore a kinder, more open, more democratic and more compassionate country instead of over-emphasizing on the material/money aspects. He is human, and I hope we will all forgive him and let the past be past.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even though I am a staunch opposition supporter, I feel sad that he will be gone soon. It will be nice if we could refrain from harsh words and be gentle and kind with what we write. After all, life and death are not trivial matters. I respect him for the office/position he held as the former Prime Minister of Singapore. I remember I used to listen to his annual National Rally Speeches unfailingly year after year in my younger days. I wish he had made Singapore a kinder, more open, more democratic and more compassionate country instead of over-emphasizing on the material/money aspects. He is human, and I hope we will all forgive him and let the past be past.

Ask him to cough up the billions plundered by him and his cronies then maybe I'll consider forgive him

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: cry Wailing dummy CB kia John Tan zeroo yr fucktard Ah Gong dying

I'm the Bangla who fucked your mother CCB to produce a peasant like you who is good for driving a taxi to make a living.

You and your kind will forever remain a miserable peasant!

Quote of the month!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even though I am a staunch opposition (SDP) supporter, I feel sad that he will be gone soon. It will be nice if we could refrain from harsh words and be gentle and kind with what we write. After all, life and death are not trivial matters. I respect him for the office/position he held as the former Prime Minister of Singapore. I remember I used to listen to his annual National Rally Speeches unfailingly year after year in my younger days. I wish he had made Singapore a kinder, more open, more democratic and more compassionate country instead of over-emphasizing on the material/money aspects. He is human, and I hope we will all forgive him and let the past be past.

The plus side, we all know by heart & mind you, the people of Singapore worked their hearts, souls with their Blood, Sweat & Tears together with him & his team built this country, without them...he can be NOTHING also, nothing to show & proof & crow about.

I had listen to speeches like you, when young, my family I grew up solidly supported him...BUT, his minus side, made many of us, very unhappy, very angry with him for many policies that had gone wrong, that had impacted our lives & in this lifetime, can never be corrected, for the vase is already broken...can mend, but the cracks can be seen.

The past we can forgive, the future, we still can forge, but to FORGET...don't think so. But, we all, have to admit he is one of a kind...a statesman , a leader....that, we can be thankful for...:p