• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islandwide ban on public consumption of alcohol from 10.30pm to 7am

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
#1 you are cheapskate, at least check into Hotel 81 la
#2 offence for drink driving

1. why u so dirty mind..i say chit chat in car mah
2. where got drink driving...i drink she drive mah...she neber drink

:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A knee jerk reaction by the Pappies after the huge embarrassment the Ah Nehs did to the FamiLee's Poodles at Little India..

A silly new draconian law implemented by dim witted stupid fucks in White..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This was started by this moron. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;lZ6t1cPhW3s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ6t1cPhW3s[/video]

Instead of finding out the true reasons why those Ah Nehs rioted in Little India, or why Geylang is now a hotbed of foreigner-related crime, the pappies sought to ban public drinking of alcohol. That's an easy cop-out. :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's about time sg catches up with such laws. i find sg very liberal in alcohol consumption in public places as laws in the u.s. are very strict in this regard. in fact, in many states and cities, it's a 24 by 7 ban, including the redneck state and cities of texas.

http://www.tabc.state.tx.us/laws/public_consumption.asp

in california and almost all state jurisdictions, the law is called "open container law", and any alcoholic beverage that is opened must be stored in the trunk of the vehicle, or else it's a misdemeanor.

http://www.alcohollaws.org/californiaalcohollaws.html

if you walk in the park or neighborhood sidewalks with an open can of beer in hand, you will be cited for a misdemeanor. you may be arrested and get locked up for a day or face a fine when the case comes up in court. if you're in a fair where alcoholic beverages are licensed to be served, you're ok to drink within the fairgrounds. the moment you step out of licensed area, you're subject to the open container law. this is the reason why you see americans hide their open beer cans in paper bags on a street parade as the law is still in effect in public parades on market or main street. hiding open beer cans in paper bags in public is still banned.

sinkies should consider themselves lucky for having such a liberal understanding gov. and it's only from 10:30pm to 7am, and yet sinkies kpkb. :rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily for pap MPs n civil serpents blowjobs n sex in open carparks HV not been banned

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this 10.30 law is useless.....firstly the little india riot started at 9 in the evening.....by 10.30 most of the police cars were already overturned and the ambulances on fire.by 11 o'clock most of the ah nehs were starting to disperse and heading to the mrt to catch the last train home to watch bollywood on vasamtham channel.

by 9 o clock the ah nehs were already at the peak of their intoxication,u have to pray no catalyst happen between 9 to 10.30 for a riot to spark.its better to ban all traffic in little india and serangoon.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QUESTION : If I drive my car to secluded public carpark say at Pasir Panjang...buy a few beers and drink with my fling inside the car, consider offence boh?

If you can proof to the judge that, your car is your private place....your home.

MyFriends

Alfrescian
Loyal
My foreign friends told me that the way SPF handled the Little India riot in the early stages is a joke. Lack of experience, so one can guess how their paper generals would react in the event of a war.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot sell but can drink what. Either pay before 10.30pm or pay next day after 7am.

Drink first, paid later can what. Or pay first, drink later also can what. Wats deh probloom??

Cannot drink in public place and business premise with no alcohol license after 10.30pm. That means restaurant also as many have no alcohol license.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
why they liqour control zones target geylang (associated with malays) and little india? why not chinatown also?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP testing waters, if they hve the balls to to impose total ban the whole island i will vote for em tis time round.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
by 9 o clock the ah nehs were already at the peak of their intoxication,u have to pray no catalyst happen between 9 to 10.30 for a riot to spark.its better to ban all traffic in little india and serangoon.

why not ban all Indians from Little India? :biggrin:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A more likely amendment is that anything organized by the PAPzis is exempted.

Another one might be that Certificates of Public Drinking (CoPD) would be made available for competitive bidding for non PAPzi events during the National Day and Festive periods.

There is a slight amendment to the bIll. Heineken and Chivas exempted !:o

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Call for all beer drinkers to demonstrate at Hong Lim Park.

Protest sponsor by Asia Pacific Brewvery, Zouk Disco, Heineken, Becks Beer.