• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

guess the race: man complains endlessly to sia even though its his fault

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Mr. Vijoy sir,
How the fuck do I know that you were late by 5 minutes? Did you leave a note with our ground staff that you will be late by 5 minutes? The next time please be considerate and let us know how many minutes you will be late ....

Fuck,
Next time fly Malaysian, ok!

yes and get shot down or disappear

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he could have abandoned the duty free line and board his flight on time. instead he would rather waste time to buy duty free goods (which should have less priority than catching a flight) than be on time at the gate. he will be ranting against the duty free shop next. this moron thinks the world revolves around him and definitely has priority arrangement issues. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he could have abandoned the duty free line and board his flight on time. instead he would rather waste time to buy duty free goods (which should have less priority than catching a flight) than be on time at the gate. he will be ranting against the duty free shop next. this moron thinks the world revolves around him and definitely has priority arrangement issues. :rolleyes:

Can a person who has priority arrangement issues win a Best CEO award? Why are you so xenophobic? What is your agenda? :confused::wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I have never seen duty free lines stretch till shoppers are frustrated. Most duty free shops are relatively empty and the queues move fast. And yes, I do travel often enough. That Indian guy probably wasted his time eating and drinking coffee, and blatantly ignoring the boarding time. Not the first time I know of Indian nationals who are deliberately very late and expect the party to wait for them.

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal

He was masturbating in toiet....that is the real reason...what duty free u talking about?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a PPS that means Pundek Pariah Scum...

As usual Pundek Pariah Ah Neh behaving like a pampered Maharajah... Nothin new with this kind of Ah Nehs.. How I wish a planeload full of Ah Nehs in an SQ plane would crash in the middle of the sea while heading to Sinkie Land..

blessed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Late for 45 mins still dare to demand apology? He should apologise to SIA instead and pay SIA compensation for all the trouble he caused.

blessed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy things only must make whole plane wait for him? Shameless ah neh has big entitlement mindset.

blessed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is that Deustche bank VP ah neh that just criticised Singaporeans for having big entitlement mindset just few days ago? Where is he hiding his face now that his fellow Indian proves that India Indians are the ones to have big entitlement mindset.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As usual Pundek Pariah Ah Neh behaving like a pampered Maharajah... Nothin new with this kind of Ah Nehs.. How I wish a planeload full of Ah Nehs in an SQ plane would crash in the middle of the sea while heading to Sinkie Land..

Oh lord if only something like this were true. More shit skins dying makes the world a better place.

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal

they are so black colour...search and rescue very hard...cannot see them.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man what a wanker. " I am PPS, I am business class, I am GOD, how dare you offend me". Singaporeans if you don t unite this is what your future looks like.

Cavani

Alfrescian
Loyal
MK3c0Sv.jpg

Don't worry! I dislike coconut oil!

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shit skin was bragging that he's a pps member with a business class seat somemore so i suppose they need to wait for him

Only PPS, howlian and expect whole load of passengers to wait for him. If he Solitaire level, expect Pilots to usher him to seat before taking off ??? KNN Chao Ah Neh.

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only PPS, howlian and expect whole load of passengers to wait for him. If he Solitaire level, expect Pilots to usher him to seat before taking off ??? KNN Chao Ah Neh.

Ah Neh Threatened SQ not to take SQ anymore wor.... u believe?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
VijoyVarghese_0.jpg

Can Some Check whether This Ah Neh Undergrad Degree from

National Institute of Technology Calicut is Real or Faked One ???? .

Education
Singapore Management University
Post Graduation Diploma, Business Administration and Management, General
2011 – 2011
National Institute of Technology Calicut
National Institute of Technology Calicut
B Tech, Computer Science
1993 – 1997

Amsterdam School of Business
Post Graduation Diploma, International Business
Underwent an executive course on International Business.
Bhilai