• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Obscene photos of housing official exposed

HeatOfTheMoment

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://english.sina.com/china/2014/1216/764530.html

Obscene photos of Fuzhou housing official exposed

2014-12-16 09:11:42 GMT2014-12-16 17:11:42( Beijing Time) SINA English

Li Jing

A set of 26 photos were uploaded online in a BBS thread named “Enviable night life of Mr.Lin, deputy head of the housing administration bureau of Jin’an district, Fuzhou city” on 1:41 am December 16.

U211P5029DT20141216170958.jpg
U211P5029DT20141216170958_1.jpg

Part of the photos of Lin Zonghui at the night club

The photos show that a man kisses and touches several young women, seemingly in a night club, with the microphone in their hands.

The man in the photos has been confirmed to be Lin Zonghui, deputy director at the Jin’an housing administration bureau of Fuzhou city, Fujian province, according to the organization’s disciplinary secretary Zhang Zhongming.

Zhang said Lin has been in charge of property management, who received good evaluation results since taking the position in 2013. Zhang denied he knew anything about the pictures.

The protagonist Lin, in his office of deputy director, told the press this was totally office politics.

“This is all schemed and plotted by our secretary (of the party committee),” said Lin Zonghui.

It happened around June last year, Lin recalled being invited to a dinner by a man from Sanming (a nearby city) and another man from Jiangxi province. He remembered being drunk on the dinner table and was taken to the night club.

“I was so drunk, totally unconscious. I don’t remember anything about what was going on,” Lin said.

When he woke up there was nobody in the room but himself. He even paid the whole cost, which was more than 10,000 yuan ($1,587). However, since then he had been constantly threatened with those photos.

“Even the secretary of party committee blackmailed me,” Lin said, and he'd been frequently thinking about quitting the job.

Lin told the reporters he had planned to call the police but was too busy to do so.

“I’ll call the police now, hoping they would undergo a fair investigation about this,” Lin left the office with no more comments.

A hanging board outside the secretary of the party committee’s office writes that he had been visiting the rural areas.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Such public officials in China are supposedly 'lowly paid'. But do you think they are drawing an annual salary that is lower than our own PAP ministers and top civil servants?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from the photos, it's apparent that his microphone below can make a song and dance to add to the festivities :wink:
The photos show that a man kisses and touches several young women, seemingly in a night club, with the microphone in their hands
“I was so drunk, totally unconscious. I don’t remember anything about what was going on,” Lin said.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nothing wrong with that. I happens across sinkieland on a nightly basis at the various KTV lounges.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries, such photograph will never leak out from Lido Palace night club.

Last edited:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.......... Go nightclub don't do these things, do what? :confused: At least he is normal. Given an opportunity, Pinky will choose to go Gay Pub. :biggrin:

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
So fucking stupid to blame it on the secretary. If he is of this nature why blame others on scheming to sabo him?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The GRO facese huge health risk working in these places. Forced to drink like crazy, second hand smoke and on top of all that, sexual harassment. How? can somebody start a NGO protecting these workers?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The GRO facese huge health risk working in these places. Forced to drink like crazy, second hand smoke and on top of all that, sexual harassment. How? can somebody start a NGO protecting these workers?

this ngo / clan can be aptly named: bonkers-united chinese kongsi (aka bu-chi-kong) :wink: