• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exposed : PAP IB revealed. He PM me to form an alliance in Jan 14!! See who he is...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See this. Guess who is the person!! He admitted he send this PM in another thread, I did not break my promise!!

eErotica69 said:
SgGoneWrong said:
Hi, are u pro pap? If u are I would like to propose forming an ally. If you are not interested to rope me to help, hope u guys work on increasing power.

Thanks for your PM. I think you are new here?

I am neither pro nor anti PAP. My stance has always been I think PAP is doing a fairly good job. But we need more Opposition members in Parliament cos PAP is sometimes High Handed.. I have been saying it since day one.

Most people knows the fact that I friendly to Kopiuncle, Fishypie and those pro PAP folks. Those anti PAP folks have accepted it.

Similarly, I am also friendly with those who hate PAP to the core, like I_Hate_PAP, Ah Meng, Escher, Chonburi, Zeddy... Those pro PAP folks also accepted this facts

I am so to say neutral politically and can be your friend or foe whichever way you see it.

But for sure I am pro Singapore. So the fucking Malaysian Trash TONYCHAT get whack from me on a daily basis because he is anti-my country and anti-my fellow citizens. Whack him and you will get my support. Even if you are pro him, I won't takan you unless you are anti-Singapore and anti-Singaporeans. Whether you are pro or anti PAP, I dun care, as long as you are pro Singapore.

Thank. Will up you tomorrow for offering an alliance. Will ask a few friends to help you too. I have to decline your kind offer.

This PM will be kept P&C by me.

Attachments

• 02Kopi.jpg
    02Kopi.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 488
Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Exposed : PAP IB revealed. He PM me to form an alliance in Jan 14!! See who he i

Now you know why he attack PAP senselessly. To the extend of sometime being unreasonable.

He just wanna show others that Opposition supporters are foolish to the extend of being unreasonably anti-PAP.

Now you also know why he dislike the WP and calls it a fake Opposition Party.

His objective is to piss those middle ground voters against the opposition parties.

Is a plot.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Exposed : PAP IB revealed. He PM me to form an alliance in Jan 14!! See who he i

Simi Lai. I catch no balls leh.

Majullah Singapura!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Simi Lai. I catch no balls leh.

Majullah Singapura!!

Means he is a PAP IB and wanna form alliance with me!! I declined!

All his bull shit about PAP and WP is to pissed off those middle ground voters away from the opposition!

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe you don't understand, let me rephrase:
What does msg kept p&c mean?

Means private and confidential.....oso means "for your eyes only".

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

... and it is no secret why he use his clone (or main nic) Mojito to target me, because he wants to be the crusade against PAP IB. Try to create the fake impression that he is anti-PAP and hates PAP.

So that he can continue all his senseless and irrational attack on PAP and drive away the middle ground voters like me!

Wow, SgGoneWrong and Majito both awake at 4 am in the morning. What coincidence!!

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Means he is a PAP IB and wanna form alliance with me!! I denied!

All his bull shit about PAP and WP is to pissed off those middle ground voters away from the opposition!

I didn't really notice his posts.........meaning he's ineffective.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I didn't really notice his posts.........meaning he's ineffective.

Maybe he is one of the foot soldiers of PAP IB!

Those Lance Corporal kind of crap level!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thanks hor. Wished I get paid like you for doing a lousy job :biggrin:

Wah PAP IB LCP working hard overtime trying to piss the middle ground voters.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is happening to SG, everyone can see. No need propaganda to twist stories or astroturfing.
There will be some extremists and fundamental elements in every society but they can never be representative,
no matter how hard they try. It's pointless. Waste of time and resources.

Pfizer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look out for PAP moles. Those complaining about the PAP and fake opposition supporters like the gay retard on my avatar who uses...

one set of clones to complain about the PAP in the open forum

another set of clones to bash opposition parties and figures in the open forum

and a keyboard warrior spewing profanities over the reputation system.

People tend to see and judge a moniker on face value so u have to dig into that member's post history.

I observe their agenda in this forum, how they register their clones, style and tone of postings.

Except for their IB, those who support the PAP openly, i leave them alone.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I said it in Jan 14 and I say it again.

I dun give a flying fuck about PAP or WP or SDP. To me I am only pro-Singapore. My objective in here is clear, I attack jiu hu kia Tonychat because he is anti-Singapore (including all opposition) supporters.

I don't care if you are really PAP IB and SDP IB.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah PAP IB LCP working hard overtime trying to piss the middle ground voters.

It's laughable that you are so neutral that you are catching pap IBs lol.
Why you up kopiuncle's points last time and got exposed instead of exposing him too?