• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BAKAYARO Japs national swimmer champion Expelled for being a thief SHAME SHAME!

我爸是李肛=Ass Loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/swimming/29390989

Asian Games: Japan swimmer expelled over alleged camera theft

Japan has expelled one of its top swimmers from the Asian Games after he was allegedly caught stealing a camera.
Naoya Tomita, the 200m breaststroke champion at the 2010 Games, was caught on surveillance cameras putting a South Korean journalist's camera in his bag.
"It is a violation of the most basic code of conduct," said Tsuyoshi Aoki, the head of Japan's delegation.
The 25-year-old has been told he must pay his own airfare home from the Games in South Korea.
Team bosses say Tomita could face criminal charges over the theft of the eight million won (£4,700) camera.
"I can't recall anything like this ever happening before with a Japanese athlete at the Asian Games and we offer our deep apologies," added Aoki.
Also related to this story
Qatar team pull out over hijab ban 26 Sep 2014 BASKETBALL
Fifa lifts ban on head covers 01 Mar 2014 FOOTBALL
Saudi Arabian hijab row resolved 31 Jul 2012 OLYMPICS
How to get into Swimming 19 Jul 2013 GET INSPIRED

131381034.jpg

_77856900_naoya_tomita_getty.jpg

I suggest he do a Samurai Sapukku Suicide to restore national honor

0.jpg

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hikers scrambling down the slopes as volcano erupts. jap swimmer needs camera to take all the good pics while it's still smoking.

image.jpg

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am trying to find out if the fucker Japs stole a Japanese brand camera?

Nikon or Canon? j
Japs stole Japs brand camera from a Korean?

LOL :biggrin:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY is right, each has a price. some worth $2/-, some worth $20mil, sia's clerk worth 35 mil.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/swimming/29390989

Asian Games: Japan swimmer expelled over alleged camera theft

Japan has expelled one of its top swimmers from the Asian Games after he was allegedly caught stealing a camera.
Naoya Tomita, the 200m breaststroke champion at the 2010 Games, was caught on surveillance cameras putting a South Korean journalist's camera in his bag.
"It is a violation of the most basic code of conduct," said Tsuyoshi Aoki, the head of Japan's delegation.
The 25-year-old has been told he must pay his own airfare home from the Games in South Korea.
Team bosses say Tomita could face criminal charges over the theft of the eight million won (£4,700) camera.
"I can't recall anything like this ever happening before with a Japanese athlete at the Asian Games and we offer our deep apologies," added Aoki.
Also related to this story
Qatar team pull out over hijab ban 26 Sep 2014 BASKETBALL
Fifa lifts ban on head covers 01 Mar 2014 FOOTBALL
Saudi Arabian hijab row resolved 31 Jul 2012 OLYMPICS
How to get into Swimming 19 Jul 2013 GET INSPIRED

131381034.jpg

_77856900_naoya_tomita_getty.jpg

I suggest he do a Samurai Sapukku Suicide to restore national honor

0.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
times are bad in japan, he jialat, after he go back sure kanna lots of ridicule and outcast...:o

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i once saw a youtube video that in america there are many atheletes that commit first degree murder,rape,assault battery and whatnot and they are still hailed as national heros in nba and nfl.this poor jap swimmer must be underpaid peanuts to be driven to such lengths.