• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Hotel Killed NK Father?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it owned by PAP cronies?

Actress Nicole Kidman and members of her family are grieving the death of her father, Dr. Antony Kidman, after his sudden death, reports say.

The star's publicist told the Daily Mail Australia on Friday that the Kidman family "is in shock" following the Sydney psychologist's passing after he fell in his Singapore hotel room. He was there visiting daughter Antonia Kidman at the time, according to the Daily Mail, People and other outlets.

Nicole Kidman has not yet released a statement.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/nicole-kidman-s-father/1359336.html

SINGAPORE: The father of Australian actress Nicole Kidman has died following an accident in Singapore, according to Australian media reports on Friday (Sep 12).
Daily Mail Australia reported that Dr Antony Kidman died in a fall while visiting his daughter Antonia Kidman in Singapore, citing Network Ten. News.com.au said Dr Kidman was at Antonia's home when he fell and died.
According to the Herald Sun, Dr Kidman made regular trips to Singapore, where Antonia lives with her husband and six children. Previous media reports said she lives near Orchard Road.
Singapore police confirmed that they were informed at 9:54am that a man in his 80s was pronounced dead at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. He had been sent there from Stevens Road. Police said they are investigating the unnatural death.

Dr Kidman was a clinical psychologist and director of the health psychology unit at Sydney's Royal North Shore Hospital.

News Corp-owned news.com.au said the senior Kidman "had a very close relationship with his daughters Antonia and Nicole and their families". The family was last seen together in Sydney in January for the 50th wedding anniversary of the senior Kidman and his wife Janelle, the website said.
Nicole Kidman, 47, most recently starred in "Grace of Monaco", a biopic of the American film actress and Princess of Monaco. Kidman won an Academy Award for her portrayal of author Virginia Woolf in "The Hours" in 2002.
Expressions of sympathy were posted on the star's Facebook page although she has yet to issue a statement. "My dear sweet Nicole I just heard that your father passed away. I am so very sorry and I am in tears," one of the postings read. Another post said: "Our thoughts and prayers are with and your family at this sad time."