• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC FTrash to SG Indian Bro: "ONLY SPEAK CHINESE. NO ENGLISH"

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about you stop giving away citizenship like giving candies at Halloween? :rolleyes:

Oh, and stop the media coverage of the new citizen swearing-in ceremony. It's disgusting.

Most disgusting is when a MP speak up to support a crook for helping foreigners to integrate.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very sad case, time for those selfish civil servants, businessmen and people who scared their HDB flat will drop price to stop being so selfish.

U know what are the main characteristics of majority of sinkies?
Ball-less and selfish.

Yeah these migrants are so arrogant, behaving like king in other people's country.
They behave this way because they are encouraged to. Peasant sinkies are the lowest life forms in sg and the govt made it open to foreigners.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
U know what are the main characteristics of majority of sinkies?
Ball-less and selfish.

They behave this way because they are encouraged to. Peasant sinkies are the lowest life forms in sg and the govt made it open to foreigners.

No lah, also got many Singaporeans voted opposition like last time my constituency Braddell heights many voted opposition and PAP almost lost, winning only by a small margin. You know what happened in next election? It became part of Marine parade and no more chance for people to vote.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, also got many Singaporeans voted opposition like last time my constituency Braddell heights many voted opposition and PAP almost lost, winning only by a small margin. You know what happened in next election? It became part of Marine parade and no more chance for people to vote.

Take note of the word "Majority".
Sometimes I couldn't stand living in an environment filled with sinkies. Not sure if I still can.

Marine Parade? Did u vote for Nicole Prozac Seah?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happen to Singaporeans why are they not operating stalls anymore? The only way to fight this is to take back those stalls and operated by Singaporeans!!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
But then again last time also got many stalls operated by uncles and aunties who can only speak Chinese. How come no confrontation har?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But then again last time also got many stalls operated by uncles and aunties who can only speak Chinese. How come no confrontation har?

the older generation of chinese ed or no ed will try to speak some English or malay or dialect, same for the older malays and Indians. They don't expect others to speak their language as though this is their country. The older chinese even when they don't know English they learn, that's how all train stations only got English names until the influx of ah tiongs and tiongbus. Sinkies are more considerate and accommodative people.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the older generation of chinese ed or no ed will try to speak some English or malay or dialect, same for the older malays and Indians. They don't expect others to speak their language as though this is their country. The older chinese even when they don't know English they learn, that's how all train stations only got English names until the influx of ah tiongs and tiongbus. Sinkies are more considerate and accommodative people.

No wonder all the minorities think they can step all over chinese people.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Compared to hongkies, Sinkies are definitely more accommodative.
Hongkies look down on you and may even bully you in you are in their territory and can't speak canto.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
My standard of mandarin is very poor (GCE O attained F9, without tuition!). At the food courts and to some locals, I speak Hokkien, sometimes a little malay (sikit-sikit). When faced with a situation where the other person speaks only mandarin, I back off, go to another stall, there is always a choice. I've gotten by my entire life with mostly english and a little hokkien, malay. I don't think the term mother-tongue should refer to mandarin, but it is a losing battle. Most Singaporeans of chinese ancestry are comfortable with mandarin and even some Indians, Malays and Eurasians are getting good at it too. Its up to you guys.

Cheers!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True......KNN, I heard a story from my friend who said that she was served by a pinoy at Kopitiam who could not understand Mandarin and got the order wrong. His colleague happened to be a PRC woman, who came to his defense and said my friend should try to understand that the pinoy cannot understand mandarin.

wah even the foreigners are ganging up with each other to taunt sinkies!

sinkies better wake up in 2016.

Stargazer

Alfrescian
Loyal
hqdefault.jpg

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please don't do that. You'll get into trouble and they will blame the opposition for hooliganism.

If you must go to a PAPzi rally, do what I did. Stand in a place which would attract the attention of those giving out flyers. When they approach you, grab a stack, place one on the ground (or wherever you intend to sit), sit on it, and tear up the rest. Then, ask for more. One glasslooter was so shell-shocked by what I did that she actually handed me more flyers when I asked for it.

Throw the PAP out of government in 2016;
If you attend a PAP election rally, throw rotten eggs at the speakers.