• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Men Don't know how to treat woman well.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously another failed Sinkie. I think Geylang would be a better choice for you. Sorry, I am just being direct.

Sinkies are doomed to bachelorhood. Emigrate and come back to sinkie land and become a foreign talent. Maybe a better chance to get chosen. Foreigners are highly desirable.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are doomed to bachelorhood. Emigrate and come back to sinkie land and become a foreign talent. Maybe a better chance to get chosen. Foreigners are highly desirable.

That's not true. I have met many good Singaporean men.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I need to adopt the ang moh accent first, if I go back with sinkie accent, I won't be regarded as foreign talent.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I need to adopt the ang moh accent first, if I go back with sinkie accent, I won't be regarded as foreign talent.

There is no need to feel deficient being a local man. All you need is confidence and have the attributes of a good man that I have listed in another thread.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah, Run is a good man going by his post. I get pretty good vibes, unlike most others.

He is a hopeless romantic in love with Taiwanese mei mei. Frank Sinatra left his heart in San Francisco
but Run left his heart in Taipei. You got no chance to get him, leh.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a hopeless romantic in love with Taiwanese mei mei. Frank Sinatra left his heart in San Fransisco
but Run left his heart in Taipei. You got no chance to get him, leh.

I did not say I wanted a chance with him. All I said is that he is a good man. Don't be jealous.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not say I wanted a chance with him. All I said is that he is a good man. Don't be jealous.

first time got people say me until so nice.
i wish you are really a woman :p

tumblr_m7hg1jEndg1r1vrd1o1_500.gif

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no need to feel deficient being a local man. All you need is confidence and have the attributes of a good man that I have listed in another thread.

Knn, Confidence can cover your expenditures ah? Your bullshit only sounds like consoling single men whom you yourself won't take.