• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

jw5

Loyal
As laksaboy pointed out, things like these can always find out after the parade is over, without actually watching it. :biggrin:

got tricked last year by don't know which kutu: said old fart is dead and wouldn't be appearing at NDP, had to see it with my own eyes :o:o:o

jw5

Loyal
Re: Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong (SBF)

Cannot. This type much easier to "fix" than football. :biggrin:

Business opportunity for Singapore Pools??

1937463_992040834144238_1945709519487427867_n.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Re: I think I spoke to a gong cheebye today

They're not gonna give a fuck that she got fucked. :biggrin:

There's one way to wake up her fucking idea. Knock her up and disappear. In no time, she'll see whether her precious PAP is gonna give a fuck about her plight.

jw5

Loyal
Re: old folk says...

Older is not necessarily wiser, especially in SG. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Your CPF monies?

Don't forget, this is just an aspiration. We'll continue aspiiring this aspiration until we all expire. :rolleyes::biggrin:

But did they give us a choice?

Talking about " to build a DEMOCRATIC society, base on juistice and equality" makes me ponder at one corner.

jw5

Loyal
Re: EDMW forum thread reaches 63 pages - "Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong"

He is there to lend his heavyweight suppork lah...................... :biggrin:

Wow, Pinky is a MP of Sengkang West SMC meh? :*:

Stick to AMK lah, you piece of shit. :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong (SBF)

They should have a betting option for "first half of the year more disruptions or second half of the year". :biggrin:

10568906_340588972773401_2659128610990366104_n.png

Business opportunity for Singapore Pools??

1937463_992040834144238_1945709519487427867_n.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Re: GMS: WP will be NOTHING if it didn't have the contribution from people like me

GMS is a statesman with great potential. All he needs is a mentor.

I recommend _________________________. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Re: 10 million population – Govt dabbling in science fiction? INSATIABLE GREED!

Yes, to look insignificant and eventually acceptable to most.

Pappies have been doing this kind of manipulation for years.

he's just doing his job to make the 6.9m figure look insignificant.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Just an observation on hanging of National Day Flags

Hope you didn't ask her to go fly a kite, errrr, I mean flag..................... :o:biggrin:

some kay poh came n asked me to buy a flag
I told her I got flag...n she reminded me to fly it!!!!!! in my head I said f off
later the whole row of houses has small flags hung by...?
only one house owner out of 7 flies the flag cf to 4 in past year........... this will give you an idea how gE 2016 will turn out

jw5

Loyal
Re: GMS: WP will be NOTHING if it didn't have the contribution from people like me

Yes, there was a time when he wanted to start an "MP Mentoring Scheme". He should start that immediately. :wink:

Yes I have great respect for Goh Meng Seng. However, I don't think he needs a mentor. On the contrary he should be one.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Breakinggg ... Old fart latest condition as told ...

Bestest is if uncle botak middy Middaydog will start a few threads........................... :o:wink::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Actually I had in mind his brother Pony Tan. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Very good question, I know instantly your are wanting recommend Rony Looney Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism to be his spiritual advisor but a bit shy to open your mouth.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

He then proceeds to sue the NSman for calling him siow. :eek::biggrin:

LHL then turns to the NSman, and says "You, jump in and swim to the other end." The NSman looks back at LHL, pulls a face, and shouts "WTF?!? YOU SIAO ARH?"

LHL then turns to the other two world leaders and says "You see? HE DARES TALK BACK TO ME!!!"