• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I will Support Rony Tan Whole Heartedly If He Goes to Liberia to Help Ebola Outbreak

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear all,

talk is cheap. I will support Rony Tan if he goes to Liberia to fight ebola outbreak.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I will Support Rony Tan Whole Heartedly If He Goes to Liberia to Help Ebola Outbr

Rony Tan is not a doctor. He is a Pastor for goodness sake!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I will Support Rony Tan Whole Heartedly If He Goes to Liberia to Help Ebola Outbr

A fucktard here seems to proclaim that dude's power surpasses that of God

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He can conduct faith healing......

Dude went to Indonesia , Pinoy land and said thousand were healed

I agree with ginger if the fella conducts his tour to Ebola infested area, heal or not heal when he comes back I will kiss the ground that he steps on

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear all,

talk is cheap. I will support Rony Tan if he goes to Liberia to fight ebola outbreak.

very mean... how about he just stand next to hamas rocket launcher and shout at israelis to stop bombing instead?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

in after looney tan

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

The word is command. He should command the cease fire through his god....

You think he can command moses Lim through Samsung tablet to divide n separate the 2 states further apart?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

should learn to shake his own cock first

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very right, bro. Rony Loony Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism is a divine healer who can command impending rain to stop. He has real power from Jesus.

God spoke to Pastor Rony in a clear audible voice, "SON, I'LL USE YOU TO SHAKE THE NATIONS!""

rony-tan.jpg

Rony looks like a HK triad boss with his leather jacket...

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can this angmo tan kee and conman cure love sickness?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Judge a man by his deeds not look. Pastor Tan has healed countless people. Don't believe me, come down this Saturday evening to experience firsthand yourself.

Sigh.... you really do believe in faith healing.......

Can he cure delusion?

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

If god is for you, who can be against you. Have faith, go forth and heal them with your faith in the father the son and the holy goh.

Amen.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

The golden opportunity finally came for Rony Tan to help the 1st first ebola case in sinkieland. Mai tu........liao!