• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hamas funded by Isreal to ensure that no resolution is reached

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone knows that after Yasser Afafat, Hamas was the welcome entry and replacement to Israel's strategy of keeping the Palestinian land as it's settlement buffer.

Everyone knows from the days of Entebbe surgical strike to the hunt for each and everyone of the Munich Olympics Black September targets, it can and will do the job. The latter came to light when a Norwegian waiter was killed who had a striking resemblance to one of their targets. It was sanctioned by Golda Meir.

1) Why is not Israel methodologically taking out the politically and military leadership of Hamas one by one.

2) why is that with a total blockade since the Egyptians and Israel imposed couple of years ago and with total sea blockade are medium range missiles a able to get thru.

3) why is whacking the civilians to this extent and sparing the Hamas leadership are so blatantly done.

Here are the reasons

1) it's in Israel favour to divide the world and let their policy of intransigence continue. Any resolution now will not be in their favour now that the Palestine is ready to cognise the state of Israel.

2) whenever the Muslim world reacts to the atrocities, they target the West and dumb as they are the Muslims have little idea that they are doing the bidding of the Israelis. The west is an easier target an Israel. And it is easy to recruit a Muslim moron from the many mosques to be a jihadist.

3) 95% of the UN resolutions for the last 40 years requires Israel to return the captured territory to the Palestinians and not build settlements. Israel has refused except for the. Sinai and the Golan Heights as they are not adjacent to their settlements.

4) Most Israelis of influence are dual citizens of US, UK and Australia. They have a fallback plan for their kids and families. They have choices. The Prime Minister of Israel Netanyahu is a citizen of the US.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had to build courage to write this one.

On a serious note the Western Intelligence do not trust the Israelis at all. Neither do we. This is a body of work that is well known amongst those in the intelligence, academia and politics.

If they wanted they could have taken out the political and military leadership long time ago. Imagine the their political leader giving interview Stephen Sackett of the BBC in Middle of Gaza last week.

I thot this type topic is the expertise of God is Dog

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

On a serious note the Western Intelligence do not trust the Israelis at all. Neither do we. This is a body of work that is well known amongst those in the intelligence, academia and politics.

If they wanted they could have taken out the political and military leadership long time ago. Imagine the their political leader giving interview Stephen Sackett of the BBC in Middle of Gaza last week.

Wtf seriously how did you pysche yourself up to even post this? Were you staring into the mirror going "comeon screw you can do it comeon"

It's all good though. Later you will be logging into say debonerdog, TFBH (you have his password), jholmesjr etc and pretend to have a conversation with yourself.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thot this type topic is the expertise of God is Dog

that's the Jewish way...............control both sides, you control the results..................

when I was in my late teens, I realized Arafat must have been a ''controlled opposition'' controlled by the Jews.........when he died, his wives fought over his fortune.............worth hundreds of millions of USD............

peace will do the Jews no good..............only way there can be peace is for them to give up all the land they stoles from the Palestinians..........Hamas is good news for the Jews.......easily blamed for any ''lapses'' in truce or ceasefire........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BBC controlled by British Govt.......British Govt under Rothschild control for over 200 years..........Israel is a pet project of the Rothschilds.............

the West is controlled by the Zionist Jews..........that's why anyone that dare to criticize the Jews end up in trouble......or dead

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Israel is as Machiavellian a state as any state can possibly get. And they are more than willing to kill thousands of women and children to achieve their geopolitical objectives.

I pity the Palestinians. They have two equally potent foes - Hamas AND Israel. Can you really blame them if they sometimes behave like a wounded animal backed into a corner?

Worst part about the whole situation is that the Jewish lobby has deeply penetrated all levels of the US govt and they can dictate US foreign policy. Iran and Russia with their famed espionage and counter intelligence/ counter insurgency operatives are peanuts compared to Israel's ability to use their best and brightest to co-opt worldwide political and social structures in their favour.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jews are scumbags... always portraying themselves as the hapless victim.

Here's one of them blurting out what their tribe really feels.

When Genocide is Permissible
Yochanan Gordon
https://archive.today/RPf3M

Times-Israel-screenshot.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

go to hell, screw. who cares about what you think or feel. nobody gives a shit about your opinions. your words are not going to change anything and mean nothing in every ways. what damn courage. you numbskull idiot. hahahha.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even in this thread you see people trying to shoot the messenger rather than trying to debate facts with facts.

The united States is behind the curve. They should be abandoning Israel and leveraging on Iran to establish a new balance of power in the middle East. Pity that Barack Obama had turned out to be a numbskull.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who started this?? the WEST...please ask the British who drew the line....remember the Palestine Mandate?? this is not about people's right or wrong to a land, it is an old inherent hatred that can never be eliminated, where two types of human beings, who are hell bent in destroying each other & removing each other from the face of this earth....you want to join them on this?

This why people do not understand the Palestinian problem.... should try asking the Kuwaitis , the Jordanians. how much they love their brothers, the Palestinians... It is not for us to trust or not trust anyone of them....:rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a completely stupid post that is not founded on facts. Hamas is Muslim Brotherhood. Why would Israel be funding the Muslim Brotherhood?

Hamas Fund Sources:
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/para/hamas-funds.htm

Qatar, Turkey and Iran are supporting Hamas. US is the double-headed snake.

I have read about how Israel nurtured Hamas to counter the influence of the PLO. Assumed that they created a monster that is haunting them today. Never considered the possibility of them still controlling Hamas:confused:

The Jews can be a devious lot:o

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even in this thread you see people trying to shoot the messenger rather than trying to debate facts with facts.

The united States is behind the curve. They should be abandoning Israel and leveraging on Iran to establish a new balance of power in the middle East. Pity that Barack Obama had turned out to be a numbskull.

bro......you're still totally unaware of the fact that the Jews control USA..........the Jews own the US media, Hollywood, the banking and financial system, politicians, etc etc................they own the Federal Reserve and when you control the currency, you control the country..........

every single US president over the last 100 years has been a puppet............JFK tried to break free by abolishing the Federal Reserve and he got killed.........

the US even have an agreement to supply oil to Israel even if US is short of oil............

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro......you're still totally unaware of the fact that the Jews control USA..........the Jews own the US media, Hollywood, the banking and financial system, politicians, etc etc................they own the Federal Reserve and when you control the currency, you control the country..........

every single US president over the last 100 years has been a puppet............JFK tried to break free by abolishing the Federal Reserve and he got killed.........

the US even have an agreement to supply oil to Israel even if US is short of oil............

Indeed. No need to say too much, this website reveals everything.

Jewish Faces

All of the same tribe. Especially the Federal Reserve: Greenspan -> Bernanke -> Yellen.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wtf seriously how did you pysche yourself up to even post this? Were you staring into the mirror going "comeon screw you can do it comeon"

It's all good though. Later you will be logging into say debonerdog, TFBH (you have his password), jholmesjr etc and pretend to have a conversation with yourself.

My, my, my! Your Indian father have been molesting you again lately? Why won't your Chinese mother stop him?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should be more concerned about a wretched people being screwed by a Hakka Jew dictatorship in Singapore than worry about the Palestinians who should surrender to a Jew Hakka government, period. And would not it be wiser to tompang on a successful first world nation where FTs are nuclear scientists and violin carrying musical maestros?