• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Twilight Zone - Can you remember this US TV anthology?

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ironically
vic morrow die in a tragic helicopter accident while filming THE TWILIGHT ZONE\
I am actually amazed at the excellence of some of these old shows. In black and white too. Twilight zone was great. Medical dramas like Ben Casey. Legal series like Perry Mason. And war stories like Combat with Vic Morrow.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Saint
Roger+Moore+with+Saint+Volvo+NUV+647E.jpg
Simon Templar.

Like to include:
Get Smart
It's about time
Skippy the kangaroo
Land of the Giants
I love Lucy and etc

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ironically
vic morrow die in a tragic helicopter accident while filming THE TWILIGHT ZONE\

Yeah I remember reading it was quite a gruesome accident. 2 young Asian child actors had their heads chopped off by the helicopter blade. Then it was discovered they were illegally hired by the studio and was sued quite badly for that.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this was the best double episode from Combat. It conveyed the horror of war without becoming pacificist.

[video=youtube;7JDfHxzARU4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JDfHxzARU4[/video]