• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal Appreciation Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

This thread is to commemorate Scroobal for his excellent contributions to this forum, I would like to thank him for.....

1) ...being a gentleman, he praised/condems forummers without any biasness
2) ...being a perfect guy, everybody's view is wrong except him, he is immaculate, simply divine
3) ...being a mentor, he teaches and discipline his fellow doggies well
4) ...being a political motivator, apparently his political views are more BS than GMS
5) and lastly.... my personal favourite, for being a gong cheebye on his views on World Cup thread.

Thank you Scroobal :smile:

Others please contribute, must support him, if not he will be very sour :p:p:p:p

(okok, I broke my promise of not starting a thread here anymore, but this thread is well worth it) :smile:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His wise words after 2 semifinals.

Huat Ah Germany vs Argentin Final , certainly the 2 best teams.

After the final, his words will be...

"Obviously the best team won the World Cup"

Such cheem words from a well respected man :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how come never add 'biggest shit stirrer mother fucker of all time?'

btw, all screwbye and clones post sibeh lame hor.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why this fella likes to control and command as if he owns the forum. LOR LEE LOR SOH machiam like old hag, day in day out, nag nag nag... worse than those market aunties.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After a while scroobal will start his forummers that contributed to the forum thread!

You know la gave advice, post in goot engrish etc etc all that type of jazz aka BS.

You know something. Ah screw is supposed to be the top contributor but he obviously cannot be so open about it and say himself right. So he just selects a few forummers. Bring up their nicks. Like he once did about kopi uncle. You know la if you been in this forum long enough that is his pattern.

Here is a big problem for him though. Seems like someone has overshadowed him not only in the forum but he actually proves it in real life too after all super elite screwball did not post his lambos/ferraris and many expensive bottles of wine and meals at super expensive and top of the line restaurants never mind the food because he is humble. So it's a problem for ah screw cos he is a super elite and very rich but cannot post it in the forum cos he is humble or has standards and expects everyone to abide by them.

You see newbies (ah screw really loves to protect you he starts many many threads complaining about this or that newbie being zapped). You are allowed to "contribute" here by well posting anything under the sun in here but the minute you become more popular than screw well you're fucked ah screw will target you even if you did nothing wrong. Ironically joetys is actually a newbie compared to screw. He wasn't in the old forum. He isn't as infamous like screw but somehow became more popular and likeable, sam made him a moderator once too and was disappointed when joetys wanted to step down.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please give our dear scroo a break. she's under much stress lately. her outburst and picking fights with forummers only happen once a month. most of the month, she's calm and collected. blame it on pms or ovulation or whatever, but our dear scroo is truly special, one in a billion, unique if one may call it. she's a hermaphrodite, but a special one. her male organs shrink and give way to her female organs which go into tantrums once a month. please be patient, watch the clock, and count the days. this recent blowup shall cum to pass, and the forum will be back to normal again. and if you don't understand scroo's clockwork cadence of chemical confusion in the cervix, just remember that when a hermaphrodite ages, the phallus and testicles go into irreversible atrophy and the shemale assumes a more auntie-like demeanor. understanding biological changes of an auntie in heat can help improve relationships.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Scroobal is one of my favorite members. He brings out the worst in everyone else. Three cheers for Scroobal.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That pic is his pic bo? if not dun sabo innocent.....
If confirm his pic then post details also and expose him machiam that fishy cheebye....

Me no vested interests or hidden agenda though I disagree with his thread on Pii Joe.....me just your regular 'want to see show' kaypohchee.....some call it shit stirring :biggrin:

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like scroobal because he is humble. He is suckcock king but he say others suckcock king. A very humble man I like. Lol lol lol.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
37.41% of cityspring infrastructure trust is controlled by temasek. and the representing director on the cit board from temasek is none other than ong beng teck. mark andrew is an independent director on the board, and also an executive council member of paris gallery llc in dubai. the dubai connection is very evident for those who are observant, as scroo slips on a few occasions posting about dubai. for scroo to be on the cit board and talking shit about temasek, hc, and the pm, it must be quite suicidal. perhaps there is a suicidal tendency on his part here. if this is true, i sincerely welcum him to join my foundation - bedok reservoir organization of suiciders (bros). he can join the jump-off-the-board committee as an off-board member. it's an extremely rewarding experience. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
37.41% of cityspring infrastructure trust is controlled by temasek. and the representing director on the cit board from temasek is none other than ong beng teck. mark andrew is an independent director on the board, and also an executive council member of paris gallery llc in dubai. the dubai connection is very evident for those who are observant, as scroo slips on a few occasions posting about dubai. for scroo to be on the cit board and talking shit about temasek, hc, and the pm, it must be quite suicidal. perhaps there is a suicidal tendency on his part here. if this is true, i sincerely welcum him to join my foundation - bedok reservoir organization of suiciders (bros). he can join the jump-off-the-board committee as an off-board member. it's an extremely rewarding experience. :biggrin:

It is indeed an honor to have such high ranking member of the establishment in this forum. I welcome him with open arms and hope that more will come to the sammyboy fold.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is indeed an honor to have such high ranking member of the establishment in this forum. I welcome him with open arms and hope that more will come to the sammyboy fold.

yes sir! it will be a great honor to have many executives from temasek, mas, and the gic to be on sbf to correct and rebut all the misinformation and lies that are spewed by a bunch of loonies who have nothing better to do but talk shit about the pap and bet their cpf savings on football. :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
how to get annoyed with him like that......he has done well for me.....i had some cityspring shares and also took up the rights at 39 cents circa Aug 2011. I should buy him drinks now that cityspring is around the 50 cents mark ( no pun intended ).

37.41% of cityspring infrastructure trust is controlled by temasek. and the representing director on the cit board from temasek is none other than ong beng teck. mark andrew is an independent director on the board,

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how to get annoyed with him like that......he has done well for me.....i had some cityspring shares and also took up the rights at 39 cents circa Aug 2011. I should buy him drinks now that cityspring is around the 50 cents mark ( no pun intended ).

moreover, he's the chairman of the audit committee, and he must have drilled in some solid financial jurisprudence. for temasek to invest so much in the trust, it must be good. let's give him a tiger when we all meet in geylang with gd to check out the next hot imported ft cunt. :biggrin:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good advice for everyone in this forum is to learn to "Let It Go" for peace of mind. Use the "Ignore Button." This thread and other threads like this does not help, instead it lends weight to his posts and threads. The more you place importance to his rants the more happier he will be. Ignoring and letting it go will make you immune to his jibes and taunts.