• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

• The Frog

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Scroobal

Votes: 13 15.5%

• Total voters

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It's because you fucked Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng's (aka Scroobal) wife. :o:eek::biggrin:

LOL ........................... LOL

Wah lau...that geylang girl bo standard lah... cunt so loose...i ask for discount just now...managed to get 50% off :biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Faggot. Don't run to other threads leh. Answer my challenge mah. Or is your brain screaming at your mother for not snapping your faggotty neck when you were born?......LOL.......LOL

why dont YOU answer my challeneg cunt face
come sue me mark

instead of spewing here .....LOL.......LOL

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The loose cunt of Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng's (aka Scroobal) wife is due to being fucked too often by her ang mo customers, errr, lovers. :biggrin:

LOL ........................................ LOL

Wah ... heng ah... Lim pei see the cunt got so many scars ... so ask for handjob nia... heng ah :biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
YAWN.....................

pot calling the kettle balckFOOKING coward hypocrite,,,,,,

oh im off to polish my labia for you .LOL.......LOL
over and out

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Her hand touch the diseased body of Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal) and his manipulative shit children many times also leh............ :biggrin:

LOL ......................... LOL

wah lao...limpei quickly go Dettol first :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who goes for the kinkiness of seeing reflections of themselves during cuninglingus? But fat chances you will ever have someone go down on you. Fucking cunt face con woman.

thank you
merci

from your beloved cunt face... still polishing for you

.LOL.......LOL

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Please Continue Fighting....Limpei Go Pang Sai first... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:....

Today eat too many Bananas Liaozzzz... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

KNNBBNCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

hahaha...THE MOST RAMPANT YET POPULAR DISEASE... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: