• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pioneer Generation Package - Fortune Teller (Hokkien with Eng subs)

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
with a compassionate government like this
we still have retards and cretins
oppo ibs losers and pigheads posting garbages

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Question is do you want ubah, Change or more of same wayang
In first place costs should never have been allowed to escalate
PAP Gahbrament give with left hand
Sure take back more with right hand
Wa ahahahahahahahahahahahahah

[video=youtube;kKc5fPlZRsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKc5fPlZRsQ[/video]

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kudos to Gahment. Hey are trying their best to create a better Stinkapore. Unlike wayang party who struggle to manage their wards and sucks at doing their job.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kudos to Gahment. Hey are trying their best to create a better Stinkapore. Unlike wayang party who struggle to manage their wards and sucks at doing their job.

Are they PAP ministers paying out of their pockets for the PIONEER package??

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP is a fantastic government. Singaporeans are very lucky.
That is why I'd said before, the Pioneer Generation Package is indeed attractive and beneficial to those elderly. Coupled with the forthcoming Medishield Life for every Sinkies and there is even no restriction to those with pre-existing medical conditions, it is indeed a godsend.

Public transportation wise, with the overhauling of its bus system to the "Government Contracting Model", I believe the local bus' service standard would also improve come 2016. Even the MRT, which had suffered at the neglect of Aunty Saw, is nowadays beginning to turn around and performing with lesser breakdowns in as far. So, I expect the PAP to garner an even better result in the next GE. PAP Huat Ah.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...........Public transportation wise, with the overhauling of its bus system to the "Government Contracting Model", I believe the local bus' service standard would also improve come 2016. ..............

Yeah right! :oIo:

[video=youtube;JmEEnWEaeRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmEEnWEaeRk[/video]

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with a compassionate government like this
we still have retards and cretins
oppo ibs losers and pigheads posting garbages

Sinkee missed it completely.

How much the pioneer generation missed out living in Singapore because Singapore PAP govt don't always use Hokkien unless it concerns their re-election.